IGNORED

Ugh, time to purge

Atari_Bill

31 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I apologize for bumping this post, but I am interested in that 520ST setup if you ever decide to sell it. My search for one hasn’t been too successful.

I’ll keep that in mind.  As of now I plan to hang on to it, but who knows once I get through all the other stuff. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 12:11 AM, ETWelty said:

If you stumble across any cib 5200 titles I may be interested, I have roughly 10 left for the set, nothing crazy thankfully, mostly activision and mr. dos castle

5200 items have been posted to my purge sale thread.  There is a Mr Dos Castle box for sale there if you wanted to get that out of the way.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, thanatos said:

How much for a H.E.R.O., since I just saw another related thread about that one?

Also, what about that kitchen timer along with the Sesame Street aliens next to it?  :D

Not sure yet.  I still have to test. I will likely break out the better stuff into a separate for sale post when I’m ready. 

What a sweet group of photos these are Atari_Bill.  You have a bunch of 40 & 50-ish year old dudes drooling at these pics like it was that topless Samantha Fox poster from 1987 lol......

It is funny......My eyes immediately gazed towards those H.E.R.O carts too.  While I prefer the better-looking C-64 and Colecovision versions of this fantastic game I still appreciate where it started from.

Best of luck on your future sales....buy with confidence as Atari_Bill is a fantastic AA member

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Hello!

I call dibs on the following if the prices are right:

Hero

Oink!

Ghostbusters 

Joust

BMX

Q-Bert

Thank you! Please DM me with prices and shipping costs, please.

Edit: Updated my ‘Want’ list.

I can’t promise anything at this point.  For all I know they may not even work, although I’ve had pretty good luck so far.  When it comes time to list them, I’m going to try to touch base with a few folks that showed interest.  

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 6:45 PM, Atari_Bill said:

Started getting organized to sell 2600 stock.  This is what it looks like when you buy and never sell!  This is just the loose carts. There are still boxed items to go through. 

"My God... it's full of carts!"

• Haha 3