IGNORED

Alien Greed 6 release

bah

I am happy to announce Alien Greed 6 for sale.  Programmed by Chris Read. 

Once again our alien hero is collecting Atari cartridges.  He is going after the highly desired E.T. cartridge number one currently owned by E.T. Charles.  Can you help our hero get his cartridge?  E.T. Charles will not be an easy character to deal with.

ag6of20210318.bas_1.thumb.png.b5452e0c3d5832baeb3769115c16942d.pngCollect the carts while avoiding the birds and meatballs that will cost you a life.

ag6of20210318_bas.thumb.png.01054dd0dea9cdb333588d14314f7f0d.pngFight Deformed E. T. Charles in a contest for the ultimate rarity ET number 1 prototype cart.

all.thumb.jpg.9f051f1b8ecd5f3394e4f42e1fd66e2f.jpgfrt.thumb.jpg.a8f7ffdc5ed308a1dbc2a534b831dd99.jpg

back.thumb.jpg.650beb1032b1df927a7db1f6ccce2827.jpg

I am selling two options, Cart and manual for $25 or Boxed manual and special cartridge signed by Atari Charles himself for $32. 

Shipping will be $5 US and $15 international. I am still selling this (10-2022) but please contact me for a shipping quote.  USPS has raised rates.  I will get you a cost estimate using exact shipping.

PM me for details and with any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking,

bah

ag6of20210318.bas_3.png

Edited by bah
shipping change
  • Like 12

8 hours ago, abrower9d9 said:

Thanks..... I liked both label designs a lot. Unfortunately we could only choose one ?.

I loved your review, I'm glad you were able to get some decent gameplay. The colors on my CRT were so messed up in my video.

1 hour ago, mhodgeshvs said:

Is anyone still waiting for their copy? It seems Bah has been abducted by greedy aliens right before shipping my game... 

I think Brent is either just really busy building games, or has some personal things going on. I sent a message last Saturday trying to order a copy and I haven't heard back yet. It's not just you man. 

On 5/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, jwelsh said:

I think Brent is either just really busy building games, or has some personal things going on. I sent a message last Saturday trying to order a copy and I haven't heard back yet. It's not just you man. 

Good to know, thank you, hope he’s ok! 

Edited by mhodgeshvs

I am better, getting back to making these. 

For what it is worth, sorry to all about going AWOL and not keeping up with things.  I think I am caught up with paypal orders on Alien Greed 6 but if there is anyone who feels I missed them, please send me a PM. 

Brent

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, chavert said:
Their partnership was a good thing for alien greed 2 and 3. But scott did not want to continue the adventure, too bad.

Not true... I was working on a release for Alien Greed 4 (Alien Greed Adventure) and Chris decided to release the game somewhere else. I only release games made to the highest standard of quality so the majority of my games are produced by AtariAge with a few going to another high quality cartridge maker. Delays happen but I will never release a low quality cartridge from Hozer or other low quality producers. I also don't think Chris likes me tinkering with his games. We agreed that Chis would continue to release numbered Alien Greed games and I would release sub-titled games. I am working on a new game but the quality is not where I want it to be game wise right now.

I attached what my version of Alien Greed 4 (Alien Greed Adventure) would have looked like compared to how it was released and how it looks now if purchased (White label is the current version).

I have no problem having my version of Alien Greed 6 released as long as Chris is OK with it too.

AGA cartridge mockup collage black_small.jpg

s-l500.jpg

ggggg.png

Edited by neotokeo2001
Added correct image of the initial release cartridge.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, atari2600land said:

That's not what Alien Greed 4 looks like! Mine even has a box. And its label looks like so:

http://www.atari2600land.com/aliengreed/ag4label.png

You are correct, I mistakenly used a picture of the one being sold now thru EBAY. Here is what the original label looks like from an actual cartridge.

ggggg.png

post-291-0-49317200-1336304975.jpg