IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 13 - Lady Bug / Dig Dug Bonus

Guys due to the insane last second posting this will now be the ruling..... Once I post 'GAMES ARE CLOSED' there will be no more scores allowed... You can comment for a few minutes, but no more scores will be accepted after I post 'GAMES ARE CLOSED'.... 

I will lock the thread now so I can post the Lady Bug / Dig Dug stats..... 

FINAL Lady Bug / Dig Dug Update:

THE EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN SPARTAN AND PARSLEY CONTINUES AS THEY BOTH SPLIT THE BUG AND DUG CONTEST!!!

Lady Bug Animation GIF by Lisa Vertudachesvideo game max GIF by ADWEEK

Lady Bug

304,100 - cparsley [+13][+3 SET NEW RECORD][+2 GAME WINNER INCENTIVE]

269,350 - Spartan [+12]

188,560 - Lupovax [+11]

----------------------

181,470 - Rickster8 [+9]

167,630 - patbb [+8]

105,680 - Wolfy62 [+7]

71,390 - Biffman [+6]

69,460 - JasonlikeINTV [+5]

63,140 - PlayerOne [+4]

58,820 - ClassicGMR [+3]

41,670 - fakecortex [+2]

29,280 - JBlenkle [+1]

Dig Dug

117,560 - Spartan [+7][+3 BROKE OLD AND SET NEW RECORD][+1 BONUS GAME WINNER INCENTIVE]

95,915 - cparsley [+6][+2 BROKE OLD RECORD]

67,140 - Lupovax [+5]

51,465 - Rickster8 [+4]

31,775 - Wolfy62 [+3]

30,625 - ClassicGMR [+2]

28,510 - JasonlikesINTV [+1]

23,605 - PlayerOne [+1]

20,440 - fakecortex [+1]

15,285 - Biffman [+1]

12,290 - JBlenkle [+1]

OVERALL STATS TO BE POSTED ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, Rickster8 said:

I kind of disagree. I like Maze-A-Tron, but realize it's not for everyone. It is monotonous and takes forever to get a good score. They made it too hard to find the ZEROES screen and you can go as far left or right as you want you'll never get to that screen. You have to use the I/O Transport which is stupid and even stupider is getting to the ZEROES screen is random. You probably get there 2 out of every 15 times you go in the I/O Transport. Furthermore in the beginning when you finally do get there you are to the very left of the screen and you have to go like 4 or 5 screens over to get to a turnaround, again friggin stupid. Then there's the annoying Recognizer. Pain in the fkin neck. The only way that jerkoff zaps me is if he creeps up suddenly when you quickly have to change directions. I usually always end the game on purpose once I've gotten to a desired score. I do love the ZEROES screen itself. That to me makes the game playable. Getting to that screen more often would've made this game much better. The 2nd screen when you battle the Master Processor is cool, but the aiming mechanism is terrible so that's a negative too. So overall I like it, but don't love it. Tron Solar Sailor is AWFUL. Deadly Discs is awesome and I bet Deadly Dogs is fun too, but I cannot ever get the game to come up so wouldn't know. The 4,7 reset thingee doesn't work for me.... ?

Thanks for the info Rickster8! I am in the process of updating the game. From what I can see in the code, using the transport is the only way to get to the ZEROs screen. I think I have a good idea of what needs to be updated.