IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 13 - Lady Bug / Dig Dug Bonus

1 hour ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Solar sailor is right there, but needs serious tweaking with the controls. Otherwise it could have been a real classic! The graphics and sounds and music are the best of the Intellivoice games. 

Disagree...B-17 Bomber is head and shoulders above the rest of the Intellivoice games.  Amazing visuals and sounds for it's time.  It's why it's known as one of the best games for the system overall.  Solar Sailor is awful.

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

I kind of disagree. I like Maze-A-Tron, but realize it's not for everyone. It is monotonous and takes forever to get a good score. They made it too hard to find the ZEROES screen and you can go as far left or right as you want you'll never get to that screen. You have to use the I/O Transport which is stupid and even stupider is getting to the ZEROES screen is random. You probably get there 2 out of every 15 times you go in the I/O Transport. Furthermore in the beginning when you finally do get there you are to the very left of the screen and you have to go like 4 or 5 screens over to get to a turnaround, again friggin stupid. Then there's the annoying Recognizer. Pain in the fkin neck. The only way that jerkoff zaps me is if he creeps up suddenly when you quickly have to change directions. I usually always end the game on purpose once I've gotten to a desired score. I do love the ZEROES screen itself. That to me makes the game playable. Getting to that screen more often would've made this game much better. The 2nd screen when you battle the Master Processor is cool, but the aiming mechanism is terrible so that's a negative too. So overall I like it, but don't love it. Tron Solar Sailor is AWFUL. Deadly Discs is awesome and I bet Deadly Dogs is fun too, but I cannot ever get the game to come up so wouldn't know. The 4,7 reset thingee doesn't work for me.... ?

You would like solar sailor and maze a Tron if there were adjustments made! 

41 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Disagree...B-17 Bomber is head and shoulders above the rest of the Intellivoice games.  Amazing visuals and sounds for it's time.  It's why it's known as one of the best games for the system overall.  Solar Sailor is awful.

B-17? Worst game on Intellivision just below Sewer Sam. LOL. We can agree to disagree :) 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

I do like Maze A Tron, but not Solar Sailor..... 

right! You’ll like solar sailor with some adjustments. 

Matt, you would like both with minor tweaking....

Wolfy; you like every game that’s why you’re not being named here :) 

But I definitely understand the issues with the games !

8 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

right! You’ll like solar sailor with some adjustments. 

Matt, you would like both with minor tweaking....

Wolfy; you like every game that’s why you’re not being named here :) 

But I definitely understand the issues with the games !

Lol NO Matt would never like Maze-A-Tron, he HATES everything about it including the inane tune throughout the game, DA NUT, DANNA DA NUT, DA NUT, DANNA DA NUT, DA NUT, DANNA DA NUT, DA NUT, DANNA DA NUT!!!!! ?

• Haha 2

Ohhh my gosh... that “BEAT” on Maze a Tron??? When you’re running back and forth aimlessly???? 

It’s ingrained in my mind! 

I DEFINITELY thought the game goes right into the recycling bin on the street! But once you have an idea what you’re doing, it gets playable. Still not one of the best, but better than garbage LOL.

Edited by INTELLIVISION SPARTAN
  • Haha 1

Dig Dug gets hard pretty quickly at least for me.

This may be the best I ever do!

That's level 8.

My camera on my phone sucks because I have been too lazy and cheap to get a real up to date phone.

Samsung galaxy 8 must sound like an antique to all you guys.?

20210430_212732.jpg

Edited by wolfy62
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Dig Dug gets hard pretty quickly at least for me.

This may be the best I ever do!

That's level 8.

My camera on my phone sucks because I have been too lazy and cheap to get a real up to date phone.

Samsung galaxy 8 must sound like an antique to all you guys.?

20210430_212732.jpg

Nah! Your pics are fine! 26K is very respectable!

Yes Fellas..... And also Solar Sailor. The sounds and music are incredible. 

It’s a more advanced, intellivoice version of Maze-A-Tron. Two screens (one screen is a maze and the other is de-coding). 

The sailor craft, the speed of the craft and the incredible music! It’s just the bomb. (But with no bombs). Just recognizes and a catcher’s mitt for the Umbers. You decide the numbers into a sequence to beat Skynet. Miles Dysan set up the entire grid from the terminator’s arm and chip that he found at the factory. Destroy Skynet and save the future for mankind. You fail and John Connor will never be Born, and you’ll be serving ice cream at Big Boy Burgers, riding a scooter to work. 

B-17 Bomber? You drop a bomb here and there and if you lose, you put in Solar Sailor and play a real game.... with real-world consequences. 

• Haha 1

Quick Lady Bug / Dig Dug Update (thru post #75)

Lady Bug

204,810 - cparsley

188,560 - Lupovax

167,630 - patbb

106,450 - Rickster8

71,060 - Wolfy62

29,280 - JBlenkle

23,320 - ClassicGMR

Dig Dug

51,465 - Rickster8

50,900 - cparsley

41,450 - Spartan