IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

18 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Ok, some info about content and prices: http://sikorsoft.waw.pl/software/the-last-squadron/

Sorry, only Polish now, i think English version I'll prepare to the end of this week.

Also interested in the Collectors Edition but I'm confused now when there will be a list ?

Edited by Lastic

Well, the time has come to create a list of people willing to get a collector's edition - let me remind you, the price is 85EU or $ 95 plus shipping costs, you can read about the contents here: http://sikorsoft.waw.pl/software/the-last-squadron/ ( sorry, so far only in Polish), the list for atariage users is limited to 30 items. Any excess items will be available at a later date on my website. Other versions can be ordered by e-mail or via message from the forum, shipping will start next week.
Now yes, the rule of adding to the list: enter the next number and your nickname, copying the previous list. After receiving the 30th number, we are finished, after completing the list, I will provide information about contact with me. Shipment will take place within 10-15 days after payment to the Paypal account. The time for subscribing to the list is a maximum of 7 days from the start.
Now, to level the chances - I now have 18:55 Polish time. Please start creating the list in 36 hours 5 minutes (7:00 Polish time zone, 25.06.2021), I think this will give everyone interested time to prepare for registration on list (time).

7 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Now yes, the rule of adding to the list: enter the next number and your nickname, copying the previous list.

What happens if more than one person is adding to the list at the same time?

we will get multiple entries with the same number.

Does the next one needs to consolidate the list?

2 hours ago, Sikor said:

Well, the time has come to create a list of people willing to get a collector's edition - let me remind you, the price is 85EU or $ 95 plus shipping costs, you can read about the contents here: http://sikorsoft.waw.pl/software/the-last-squadron/ ( sorry, so far only in Polish), the list for atariage users is limited to 30 items. Any excess items will be available at a later date on my website. Other versions can be ordered by e-mail or via message from the forum, shipping will start next week.
Now yes, the rule of adding to the list: enter the next number and your nickname, copying the previous list. After receiving the 30th number, we are finished, after completing the list, I will provide information about contact with me. Shipment will take place within 10-15 days after payment to the Paypal account. The time for subscribing to the list is a maximum of 7 days from the start.
Now, to level the chances - I now have 18:55 Polish time. Please start creating the list in 36 hours 5 minutes (7:00 Polish time zone, 25.06.2021), I think this will give everyone interested time to prepare for registration on list (time).

So the list starts on 25th of June at 07:00 AM CET (Polish/Belgium time) , correct ?

On 6/21/2021 at 4:14 PM, CharlieChaplin said:

1x budget edition for me then, since my shelves are full with A8 collector's stuff (t-shirts, puzzles,  motorbike, posters, keyrings, small torches, first aid kits and whatnot).

I came to about the same conclusion after seeing what's in the collector's edition. I really don't have a place for more Atari 8-bit memorabilia, and that's all for nostalgia. This is new and I might have been excited about a back-pack or book-bag or whatever that is (faux parachute pack?) as a kid in the 80's, or collecting one now, for a title from back then, but without nostalgia being involved, I've no want for it now and I'd rather not pay so much extra for it all. And the comic strip stuff and sketches or whatever they are hardly interest me, even less assuming they are in Polish. The standard version is good enough for me. The bonus hat is more than enough; that I can wear on my balding head at least to protect from the summer sun. And the rest of that package will already take up too much precious real estate. But I'll buy two of the standard version, for my friend and I.

Edited by Gunstar

Hi. Is there any footage of the 2 x player mode anywhere in the latest version? I've looked at available videos as I know it's a recently revealed feature. The latest video shows various 2 player options in the menu. Just curious to see it in practice. (Ah reminds me of two player mode on Battle Squadron. I loved the bomb mechanism with that game - hold down the trigger and rotate the joystick to trigger it - great in a tight spot! :D)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

Hi. Is there any footage of the 2 x player mode anywhere in the latest version?

No, there isn't. I talked to Shanti77 about it and in the NTSC version there isn't enough time for two players to play at once, so they play one after the other.