IGNORED

Is an "action/adventure" game the single biggest hole in the 7800 library?

Pac-Lander

18 hours ago, aaron1677 said:

I was talking specifically about a "showcase" game in the action/adventure or action RPG category.

I'm afraid that that wasn't clear to me from the outset, where the following was said in the original post:

On 5/17/2021 at 5:48 PM, aaron1677 said:

What type/genre of game is the most glaring current omission in the 7800 library, in your opinion?

This left the question as to the type of game open, as far as I could tell, and it appeared as though ideas were being solicited for anything that wasn't already covered.  I did read your preference for something in the action/adventure genre, but was under the impression that this was a blue sky exercise so anything was open within reason.

In any event, apologies if I inadvertently hijacked the thread.  That wasn't my intention.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

I'm afraid that that wasn't clear to me from the outset, where the following was said in the original post:

This left the question as to the type of game open, as far as I could tell, and it appeared as though ideas were being solicited for anything that wasn't already covered.  I did read your preference for something in the action/adventure genre, but was under the impression that this was a blue sky exercise so anything was open within reason.

In any event, apologies if I inadvertently hijacked the thread.  That wasn't my intention.

No apologies necessary! Yes, the original post was absolutely open ended (regarding what's "missing" in the 7800 library).  

Someone had mentioned light gun games and racing games, and just in my reply (to that post specifically), I had mentioned wanting to see a showcase game in the action/adventure category.

Sorry for the confusion!?

• Like 1