IGNORED

It's Crazy Taxi Time!

awbacon

There is zero way to talk about the best games on the Dreamcast without including Crazy Taxi as it's just IMO one of the best games Sega has ever made. Just a start to finish 10/10 game. I can't believe its old enough to drink...feels like yesterday it came out

Crazy taxi is still incredibly fun.  And most fun of all on the Dreamcast still.

I don't know if it's the controller, or the bright graphics or what, but i played it on PS2 and Gamecube and it wasn't nearly as fun as the DC version. 

This is something i'd pick up in a heartbeat if they did an HD remaster for Nintendo Switch or something like that. 

On 5/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, awbacon said:

There is zero way to talk about the best games on the Dreamcast without including Crazy Taxi as it's just IMO one of the best games Sega has ever made. Just a start to finish 10/10 game. I can't believe its old enough to drink...feels like yesterday it came out

This and Crazy Taxi 2 are two of my favorite games of all time.  If you need to kill 20 or 30 minutes, you really couldn't do a helluva lot better imo.