IGNORED

Mario Golf: Super Rush

ClassicGMR

18 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

Amen to that!  You should see our yard right now.  I figured that I didn't feel like melting in the heat just to cut the grass.

We got our front yard mowed and were like, "Nah we are done". My garden looks like crap but is at least producing still.

If I want to play cornhole I will have to resort to playing inside or pray for a miracle that a videogame console is released.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2021 at 12:24 PM, MrBeefy said:

Bummer. The rush mode looked like fun.

It's kind of 'eh', I think, personally.  The big value for me is in single-player, which I've spent a good bit of time in.  I'm still chunking through the monthly Online Match stuff but boy do I wish Nintendo would improve their QoS for online play.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 3:20 AM, Parker77 said:

Massively disappointed in this. Seems very bare-bones in comparison to Everybody's Golf on PS4. Heck, it isn't as good as the 20+ year old N64 version.

Still haven't picked this one up more or less since I originally posted about it. I unlocked all the courses and decided that was that. I suppose I can try the new course and try to get a little more of my money's worth out of this cart.