IGNORED

Help with pricing for auction/BIN?

chazzledazzle

I am no Atari collector, but I do enjoy going to sales on the weekend, and my buddy and I stumbled across a large lot of Atari 400/800/XE stuff that we purchased.  My buddy uses these forums and is pretty knowledgeable about Atari (and has a small collection, as opposed to me), but we couldn't find anything in terms of pricing for a few of the games I bought - namely Gridrunner and SeaFox.  Even the 3D Tic Tac Toe I cant find anything resembling the box/inserts that I purchased.  Does anyone have any experience with these titles? (I did find some pricing on the other titles not mentioned in the prior sentence)

I am brand new to these forums so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.  I'll be honest I threw them up on eBay for extortion pricing because theres nothing there to compare with and I am completely in the dark knowledge wise.  I did read some stuff here about people underselling their items using BIN, so I figured I would just make the prices way too high before I got more information.  

IMG_2818.jpg

27 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

They are all worth a dollar, I'll give you $20 ?

lol such a nice man! I guess if i cant find out the pricing at some point ill just auction them off and let you guys know - I just hate doing auctions on ebay, i normally do BIN but some of these games are just so thin on pricing info im hesitant to even sell them

12 hours ago, chazzledazzle said:

lol such a nice man! I guess if i cant find out the pricing at some point ill just auction them off and let you guys know - I just hate doing auctions on ebay, i normally do BIN but some of these games are just so thin on pricing info im hesitant to even sell them

People here at AA like to give new users selling stuff a hard time.

Check out pricecharting.com

info for Gridrunner here

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/atari-400/gridrunner

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 9:54 PM, roadrunner said:

People here at AA like to give new users selling stuff a hard time.

Check out pricecharting.com

info for Gridrunner here

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/atari-400/gridrunner

Haha it’s cool, I know it’s probably annoying for Atari enthusiasts to see people like me hop on here just looking to make a buck, I just don’t have much of a connection to Atari like a lot of yous guys do. Now if I stumbled across a ton of gameboy advance stuff it would have been a different story!

Taking a closer look here is what I would do in your situation 

3D Tic Tac Toe $25
Atlantis $15
Gorf - $20 
Wizard of Wor - $35
Journey to the Planets - $35
Deluxe Invaders - $30 
Seafox & Gridrunner Auction starting at $1 - I know you said you wanted to avoid auctions but honestly with these two titles an auction is going to be your best bet. 

On 6/3/2021 at 7:44 AM, orpheuswaking said:

Taking a closer look here is what I would do in your situation 

3D Tic Tac Toe $25
Atlantis $15
Gorf - $20 
Wizard of Wor - $35
Journey to the Planets - $35
Deluxe Invaders - $30 
Seafox & Gridrunner Auction starting at $1 - I know you said you wanted to avoid auctions but honestly with these two titles an auction is going to be your best bet. 

Thanks, I think with seafox I am the most nervous because there’s next to no pricing info on it cib, or even cart only (I did find a post here from like 3 years ago where someone bought the cart for like 40-50?) 

I had the girl in a short skirt person everyone hates here offer me $100 the very first day? Lol

3 hours ago, chazzledazzle said:

Thanks, I think with seafox I am the most nervous because there’s next to no pricing info on it cib, or even cart only (I did find a post here from like 3 years ago where someone bought the cart for like 40-50?) 

I had the girl in a short skirt person everyone hates here offer me $100 the very first day? Lol

Yeah that indicates to me you can probably get at least double that. Maybe put it up with a reserve and see where it goes.