IGNORED

Super Nintendo Fiber Optic Sign M80S

RobK

So I've had this sign for nearly 30 years, and I love it. I went to sleep for many years when I was a kid listening to it hum away in my room and watching it's soothing lights.  But now it just lives in my garage, and it kind of seems like a waste, somebody might have a much more fitting game room that's calling for this thing.  I've seen a few people post WTB posts about these signs, looks like most of them finally found one.

Anyways, I'm not in any hurry to sell it, it still keeps me company when I'm working in the garage.  But if you're looking for one, shoot me a PM or an offer, because I think I'm about ready to find a new home for it.  Currently located in Dallas, TX BTW.

20210531_145242.jpg

20210531_145252.jpg

20210531_145312.jpg

20210531_145317.jpg

20210531_145322.jpg

• Like 4

Drooling, Man.

I kinda REALLY want that, I'm the overall leader on the SNES over at Twin Galaxies, somehow(I don't really think I am good at the SNES...good at racing games tho, lol), but I won't even bug ya about it, lol, I couldn't even afford the shipping I'd want on that thing!!!

Super Nice, tho, kinda hate to see you part with it, gotta be careful about regrets!

Awesome sign and always wanted one. I wouldn't waste your time with a lowball offer because I don't have the funds to pay what this is worth. With the history you had since childhood with the sign, it will be hard to part with. Good luck. If you could let us know what it sells for if you decide to sell it, that would be awesome if the buyer doesn't mind. These don't come up very often. As poster above stated, be careful about regrets. I have kept things from my childhood and would never let go and have let things go I would pay more than they are worth to get my exact ones back. 

Edited by cvgplus
grammar
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...