IGNORED

Robot Army Pre-order (70 Copies)

• 1 month later...

I wanted to update the preorderers on the status of the shipments. 

All of the Infiltrator cartridges have been burned, tested and labelled. The boxes are being built and should be done by Friday, (stuffed and shrinkwrapped).

Robot Army is holding things up because we are in the process of creating the Intellivoice data in order to replace the phoneme voices currently in the game with encoded human voices. 

Getting the tools to do this was delayed. We have only started to encode our voices. It is NOT a trivial matter to create voice data for the Intellivoice, and the process has a steep learning curve. 

The shipment of the game may be delayed slightly into November in order to finish encoding all 25 phrases that have been recorded for the game. They have to be dropped into the game and then quickly tested. 

All the shipping boxes and bubble wrap have been sourced and we will be confirming addresses as soon as the Infiltrator copies are fully complete and the Robot Army boxes are built and ready to stuff with the newest version of the game. 

• Like 6

The Robot Army voices have all been encoded and put in the game. We are now going to speed test the game (do the testing really really quickly) and when it checks out, the preorders will begin to ship. Sorry for the delay. We REALLY REALLY didn't want to ship the game with phoneme voices. The voices are VASTLY improved in the game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Please email your current shipping address and your RAPO# to:

elektronite  at hotmail.com

Also, it would be helpful to know if you can confirm if you've added Infiltrator to your order. 

Orders should begin to ship this week. 

Email sent. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Jaxivision said:

How do I know my RAPO#?

I think the updated list is at the top of page 11. Sorry, I couldn't get the link to share, it was going to the first post instead.

Edited by gunoz
Removed bad link

5 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Also, it would be helpful to know if you can confirm if you've added Infiltrator to your order. 

Just sent email 🥰

On 11/14/2022 at 2:57 AM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

mail sent, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 2:42 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

The voices are really good in this game.  Some of the clearest voices I have ever heard in an Intellivoice game.

One of the reasons that the game was delayed so long is that we did NOT want to ship the game with phoneme voices in it. We finally did the encodes and testing led to the discovery of a bug in Intellivision Basic. Nevertheless, we are much happier with the real voices which we encoded. Copies are now shipping to preorderers. Please confirm your shipping address at elektronite @  hotmail.com  and give your RAPO#, real name, Atari Age handle and indicate if you preordered Infiltrator or not. 

Thanks for everyone's patience and support.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2