IGNORED

Purge Sale

Atari_Bill

I must not see the 5200 in the spreadsheet. I am interested in the 7800 to replace my stolen unit.

I also do not see a Vectrex main unit in the spreadsheet.

I am interested in the Coleco trakball, 7800, 5200---I had six of them that waled away--and a core Vectrex console. ID if ou have interests in trades or only cash sales. Send a PM if you prefer.

5 hours ago, GameGeezer said:

I must not see the 5200 in the spreadsheet. I am interested in the 7800 to replace my stolen unit.

I am interested in the Coleco trakball, 7800, 5200---I had six of them that waled away--and a core Vectrex console. ID if ou have interests in trades or only cash sales. Send a PM if you prefer.

The 5200 stuff is just after the NES and just before Sega Master listings. 

I do have 7800s available.  
The Vectrex unit has been sold. 
Coleco trackballs are sold.  

if you scroll down the spreadsheet, games are listed first, then hardware right after for each system. Starts with Colecovision and finishes with 7800 for now.

pm me with wants. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

The 5200 stuff is just after the NES and just before Sega Master listings. 

I do have 7800s available.  
The Vectrex unit has been sold. 
Coleco trackballs are sold.  

if you scroll down the spreadsheet, games are listed first, then hardware right after for each system. Starts with Colecovision and finishes with 7800 for now.

pm me with wants. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, GameGeezer said:

I'm not certain, but it could be gamegeezer was looking on mobile. On my phone, the whole list is hard to follow. Desktop is perfect though.

Edited by Dopy25

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

That could be.  It looks fine on my iPad, but I never thought about how it would appear in other formats. 

Everytime you post I get excited that the 2600 stuff might have been added ? Make sure to send me a message or drop a post in my topic when you do add them ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Climber said:

Everytime you post I get excited that the 2600 stuff might have been added ? Make sure to send me a message or drop a post in my topic when you do add them ? 

You’ll be among the first.  Right now knee deep in Christmas decorating so the sale is slowing down right now. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Took a few months away from selling, but now I'm back.  I have updated the list and prices for everything available now.  Pictures have also been updated as of 3/10/22.  Please let me know if there's anything that you have an interest in.  This is mostly still the same list as previously posted, but there are a few additions here and there.  

Will be compiling my Atari 2600 lists next.  It will take a bit as there is quite a lot of items to go through.  Some nice gems will be listed among them.

Thanks

Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Why you holdin out on us? Wheres the Intellivision stuff?

spiker1.gif

It’s called building suspense LOL!

Seriously though, it’s taking longer I thought to get through testing my 2600 stuff.  Intellivision will be next, but I still can’t say when that will be.

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Lol... i hear ya.. especially as you keep buying.

Ha.

Too funny, but too true.  I have been on a bit of a spree lately, but I think I’m down to 2 Intellivision boxes shy of what I consider complete.  With my latest, I think I now have every I.I. box that was made.  I think I only need Spiker and Triple Challenge.   I’ll get Triple Challenge, but Spiker box will never happen.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...