IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Do all the 0810 G1 boxes have only 2 lines of text on the bottom front?

The two that I have have the standard three-line text of a US release, and the bottom flap also looks like a US made in HK release.

I will also notice that the original release of Auto Racing (And also Boxing) has a 0810 part number in the US release.

Edited by BSRSteve

14 hours ago, Morpheus said:

An excellent tread indeed! Thanks a lot!

However, if you could send us the pics of the interior of your CIRO games it would be great!

All of them are 0810 boxes. I forgot I actually have a fifth one which is Soccer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, BSRSteve said:

Can't tell from that picture about the manual. need to see the bottom (of the front) of the manual, which would say "printed in Hong Kong" and have the part number.

Is this what you're looking for?

803C5C2A-BDAC-4FA1-9C2F-F8BD8367D87C.jpeg

10FBD798-C271-4AFE-9603-2548DFDF6CA6.jpeg

445B7A98-0084-422C-92B7-3C32E21B4BC6.jpeg

D6931E77-7BF3-4972-8D94-7DAD11D91270.jpeg

5 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

speaking of unusual G1 things, I found this M.L. Baseball with part number 0710 G1 on box:

As far as I know, the MLB with no tray (US) is always 0710 G1.  If you have one without the G1, I would like to see that......

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Sorry for being a dead horse racing,, but is Spada's Horse Racing the only game box we've seen with only 2 lines of text on the front?

I don't actually pay that much attention to the number of lines, but I don't see any with only two lines of text looking at a few games I have lots of varieties for. If I had one, it would show up on the corresponding game page at history.blueskyrangers.com . (I post every box that looks different from the front)

2 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

As far as I know, the MLB with no tray (US) is always 0710 G1.  If you have one without the G1, I would like to see that......

so it's not unusual. Since that is not the only trayless M.L. Baseball I own, then it must be that I didn't pay attention to the part number. Thx!

5 hours ago, intellivotion said:

speaking of unusual G1 things, I found this M.L. Baseball with part number 0710 G1 on box:

signal-2021-06-17-230018.jpg

signal-2021-06-17-230048.jpg

signal-2021-06-17-230108.jpg

signal-2021-06-17-230306.jpg

Dunno if it's really unusual or it's only me who didn't notice it before

Not listed in Intvfunhouse, gotta update my file!

Thanks!

By the way, am I the only one that can not access Intvfunhouse ???

2D42384F-FD97-46F0-93B4-0A6D883AED56.jpeg

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks!

2D42384F-FD97-46F0-93B4-0A6D883AED56.jpeg

it was down some hours ago, then it started working again but was very slow. And now it's down again. I've already informed the webmaster.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks!

I had the same problem when I tried to look up Baseball yesterday. Working now for me.

Funhouse lists the trayless box as 0910-G1. I think that is an error and it should be 0710-G1. Does anyone have a 0910-G1 trayless pocket?

1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

I had the same problem when I tried to look up Baseball yesterday. Working now for me.

Funhouse lists the trayless box as 0910-G1. I think that is an error and it should be 0710-G1. Does anyone have a 0910-G1 trayless pocket?

I don’t and I’ve been looking for it since a while, since it’s the only one I’m missing (until some new variant will come out).

0710-G1 trayless makes a lot of sense now that you did point it out…?

11 hours ago, sharkcharmer said:

I ran into two G1-style APBA Backgammons with slightly different text on the bottom flap.  Are these both likely to be 0910-G1?

a1j // APBA Backgammon // Pic 4.1 // Sealed (Mattel)

a1j // APBA Backgammon // Pic 3.1 // Sealed (Mattel)

My first reaction is that it is unlikely that Backgammon is the only game with this difference. The first thing I will check in my collection is the Basketball and Space Battle 0910-G2 boxes that I have. I have never investigated the difference between the G1 and G2 boxes on those.

55 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

My first reaction is that it is unlikely that Backgammon is the only game with this difference. The first thing I will check in my collection is the Basketball and Space Battle 0910-G2 boxes that I have. I have never investigated the difference between the G1 and G2 boxes on those.

Awesome, thanks!  

Incidentally, I bought the copy that simply says "TM Designate" on the third line (the one without the Odd Lots price tag) from Retrogames.co.uk.  .  .

13 hours ago, sharkcharmer said:

I ran into two G1-style APBA Backgammons with slightly different text on the bottom flap.  Are these both likely to be 0910-G1?

a1j // APBA Backgammon // Pic 4.1 // Sealed (Mattel)

a1j // APBA Backgammon // Pic 3.1 // Sealed (Mattel)

Very nice!

I guess they are sealed and you can’t send us pics of the interionr nor the manual aren’t they?

Gotta check mine too and add lines to my file!??

PS

Retrogames is a bit expensive, do you buy often there?

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Very nice!

I guess they are sealed and you can’t send us pics of the interionr nor the manual aren’t they?

Gotta check mine too and add lines to my file!??

PS

Retrogames is a bit expensive, do you buy often there?

I’ve only ordered from them twice, and both times I walked away happy, essentially.  I think I paid $30 for that Backgammon, $60 for a sealed 0810 Golf in pretty good shape, and $150 for a sealed Melody Blaster (tall box).   There are definitely some overpriced Intellivision items in their store, but they sell games from so many different systems that I’ll bet it’s hard to know exactly where to price all that stuff. . .

I love buying stuff from the UK though - it gets here so fast!

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, I saw that Melody Blaster for many months… They have also a Music Synthesizer EU CIB at 500 GBP since two years!

Could you please post a pic of the bottom of you 0810 Golf? I would like to see the UK address on it. Thanks!

If you are not particular about which UK address you see, there is a picture of the bottom of my UK Backgammon here: https://history.blueskyrangers.com/mattelelectronics/packaginghistory.html#britishboxes

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

If you are not particular about which UK address you see, there is a picture of the bottom of my UK Backgammon here: https://history.blueskyrangers.com/mattelelectronics/packaginghistory.html#britishboxes

Thanks a lot Steve, I should study more the existing documentation…?

From your website is seems to me that those Radofin bottom flaps are printed aren’t they? It’s not a sticker right?