IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks a lot Steve, I should study more the existing documentation…?

From your website is seems to me that those Radofin bottom flaps are printed aren’t they? It’s not a sticker right?

The UK ones are printed, yes. Not a sticker like the Australian ones. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Folks!

I just received, at last, my 6 Lifestyle Electronics games from Australia !?

The Auto Racing one has 1113-0610 part number! Made in Hong Kong, plastic tray, no PN, no reference to KC.

6EF2E744-20DF-47B3-B2DC-623FFC44ED04.thumb.jpeg.9d43a2b7df539b0fcd46121a35a1ca41.jpeg

@BSRSteve I didn’t find it in your excellent page nor in Intvfunhouse…

I my humble collection I don’t have any 0610 variant…

Manual is 1113-0620-G2, not listed in the above mentioned websites neither…

Does any one has a clue about the 0610 variants ? Are there other games with 0610?

992AFDF4-5B23-415C-8871-56A5150A031B.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Folks!

The Auto Racing one has 1113-0610 part number! Made in Hong Kong, plastic tray, no PN, no reference to KC.

6EF2E744-20DF-47B3-B2DC-623FFC44ED04.thumb.jpeg.9d43a2b7df539b0fcd46121a35a1ca41.jpeg

Does any one has a clue about the 0610 variants ? Are there other games with 0610?

I have the 0610 in my spreadsheet as the GFUK box, but I don't know where I came across it. The US boxes for Auto Racing have the 0810 part number, meaning the UK boxes need a different number. UK boxes were often used for Australia, with the added white sticker.  Hockey and Boxing are the other US release with a 0810 part number that I am aware of.

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Folks!

992AFDF4-5B23-415C-8871-56A5150A031B.jpeg

Just to give you a variation on a variation I have both an 0610 Lifestyles Auto Racing and an 0410 Auto Racing. Lol. It never ends

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

Just to give you a variation on a variation I have both an 0610 Lifestyles Auto Racing and an 0410 Auto Racing. Lol. It never ends

Thank you!

Does your international 0410 copy have the slots back for the manual? Which manual has it? The 0620-G2?

So far, the only known game with 0610 variant seems to be Auto Racing…

That’s weird!

On 6/27/2021 at 11:36 PM, Morpheus said:

Yes, I saw that Melody Blaster for many months… They have also a Music Synthesizer EU CIB at 500 GBP since two years!

Could you please post a pic of the bottom of you 0810 Golf? I would like to see the UK address on it. Thanks!

For sure!  Here you go:

a2i // Golf // UK // Pic 1.1 // Sealed (Mattel)

The other thing about retrogames.co.uk is that their pics are really low-res, so I find it difficult to assess the condition of each game.  When this game arrived, and when the Melody Blaster arrived, they both had small splits in the shrink - both on the upper right-hand corner of the front of the boxes.  It's possible that this occurred in transit, but it's hard to know.  .  . 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thank you!

Does your international 0410 copy have the slots back for the manual? Which manual has it? The 0620-G2?

So far, the only known game with 0610 variant seems to be Auto Racing…

That’s weird!

The 0610 has the G2 manual and the 0410 has a G5 manual. The back is the non slot version of the euro boxes. 

BE6EFADC-80A4-4FE3-A34F-07B4517AAB88.jpeg

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

The 0610 has the G2 manual and the 0410 has a G5 manual. The back is the non slot version of the euro boxes. 

BE6EFADC-80A4-4FE3-A34F-07B4517AAB88.jpeg

Thanks!

So the 0410 international version has two variants : with slots on back for EU and without for the rest of the world. I was wondering what was the rational behind these two type of 0410…

By the way, this one does not have the white sticker Lifestyle Electronics does it?

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So the 0410 international version has two variants : with slots on back for EU and without for the rest of the world. I was wondering what was the rational behind these two type of 0410…

This is not accurate. Japanese releases that I have seen have the slots. The first person that I saw mention the 0410 boxes with no slots in the back was in Germany, so I am not sure they are location specific. And I have Australian 0410 boxes with slots (and Lifestyle stickers)

44 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

This is not accurate. Japanese releases that I have seen have the slots. The first person that I saw mention the 0410 boxes with no slots in the back was in Germany, so I am not sure they are location specific. And I have Australian 0410 boxes with slots (and Lifestyle stickers)

Thank you Steve for making it clear.

On Intvfunhouse are mentioned only 5 games with Lifestyle white sticker:

Armor Battle

Basketball

Boxing

Las Vegas Poker & Black Jack

Sea Battle

In one of my Australian games I found this nice Lifestyle leaflet that might give us the complete list of games they did distribute in Australia (with the white sticker on the bottom.

A143C961-7D8F-4CF3-A132-BAD7AF4D6F38.thumb.jpeg.a0965e1981da43dcc5c523d324352072.jpeg

30 games in total, including the coming soon ones…

Does anyone here have the complete collection of that Lifestyle games?

41A18190-0F6A-4DF2-A26C-6B4A6E2024C0.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Armor Battle

Basketball

Boxing

Sea Battle

In one of my Australian games I found this nice Lifestyle leaflet that might give us the complete list of games they did distribute in Australia (with the white sticker on the bottom.

I have:

Armor Battle, Bowling, Sea Battle, Space Armada and Space Hawk in 0410 boxes (with slots) with a sticker on the bottom

Baseball, Checkers, Golf and Word Fun in 0810 boxes with a sticker on the bottom

AD&D, Basketball, Night Stalker, Skiing and Utopia in 0410 boxes with a sticker on the top

9 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

I found International boxes with no slots in Italy, Australia and UK. IIRC, Intymike found some in Germany as well. I suspect the variation with no slots on back and with one big slot inside instead of two is a later one.

For the records, the boxes without slots I have are:

- Bowling (came with Italian manual)

- Bowling (came with British English G1 manual)

- Hockey (came with Italian manual)

- Lock'n'Chase (with Lifestyle sticker, came with manual in English)

- Sea Battle (came with Italian manual, made in IT version)

- Space Battle (came with Italian manual)

13 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks!

By the way, this one does not have the white sticker Lifestyle Electronics does it?

Both versions have the white sticker but they're different. The top one is the 0410

16539AC2-F6AA-4485-9C65-6383E85163D1.jpeg

13 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Yep. Most of the Australian 0410 boxes have slots. I think I have around a dozen of the no slot ones from all around the world. 

12 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Armor Battle

Basketball

Boxing

Sea Battle

A143C961-7D8F-4CF3-A132-BAD7AF4D6F38.thumb.jpeg.a0965e1981da43dcc5c523d324352072.jpeg

30 games in total, including the coming soon ones…

Does anyone here have the complete collection of that Lifestyle games?

41A18190-0F6A-4DF2-A26C-6B4A6E2024C0.jpeg

That brochure is actually really hard to find, congrats. ?? I have I believe 24 of the 30 with a few pending. I'm aware of at least 6 variations and I'm pretty sure there's more.

I also have I think four that aren't on that brochure... 

3 hours ago, intellivotion said:

I found International boxes with no slots in Italy, Australia and UK. IIRC, Intymike found some in Germany as well. I suspect the variation with no slots on back and with one big slot inside instead of two is a later one.

For the records, the boxes without slots I have are:

- Bowling (came with Italian manual)

- Bowling (came with British English G1 manual)

- Hockey (came with Italian manual)

- Lock'n'Chase (with Lifestyle sticker, came with manual in English)

- Sea Battle (came with Italian manual, made in IT version)

- Space Battle (came with Italian manual)

Wait. You have games with Italian manuals? Shocking! ??