IGNORED

Odyssey 2 multi-cart ROCKS!

minorleagueguy

Does your Odyssey² multi-cart have an onscreen menu to select games?

By the way, I have the Arcadia 2001 multi-cart (by Ward Shrake), very exclusive, I think Ward produced only around 35 of these. Alot of people are looking for this multi-cart. I would trade my Arcadia 2001 multi-cart for one of Bob Colbert's original signed numbered Okie Dokie cartridges, of which 100 were originally released.

Matthew

Just recieved the multi-cart from VideoGameConnections, this thing is great!!  Very simple to work, I recommend this to ANY Odyssey 2 owner.

Now, if I can only find a multi-cart for me Arcadia 2001.... :ponder:  

minorleagueguy

By the way, I have the Arcadia 2001 multi-cart (by Ward Shrake), very exclusive, I think Ward produced only around 35 of these

What I find funny (in a sad way) is that when Ward was making these he was having trouble selling them. Now it appears that after he's stopped making them there's a huge demand. Funny how that works...

Tempest

What I find funny (in a sad way) is that when Ward was making these he was having trouble selling them.  Now it appears that after he's stopped making them there's a huge demand.  Funny how that works...

Except that it's not really a huge demand now either... The idea is, you need to make a bunch and accept the fact that it will take years to clear them out, or you accept that you'll be asked to make another one every six months or so. Of course, as a seller you can also just say "the heck with it, you snooze you lose", which is about what Ward did (though in fairness, they were available for some time, and were even sold at the last CGE, so don't take that as a knock on Ward -- I'm happy he undertook the project in the first place!).