IGNORED

Customization of VCS 800 and related products

0_obeWAN

8 minutes ago, Mockduck said:

Cool! I'd love to get a t-shirt. :)

Customise by China, like mugs. Not official Atari brand.

I couldn't find a t-shirt for the VCS 800, so I used the logo on Wikipedia and had it printed in China.
The fabric and the flocking are ok, but not more.

If Atari can make official polo shirts (maybe it already exists for internals ?). 

In France the VCS is totally unnoticed :( both on websites and in stores (in Paris for me).

No event, no communication, no advertisement, no display, only endless relaunch on the official FaceBook thread. No more/thing

So for lack of thrushes we eat blackbirds (I do not know if it is said in English).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, 0_obeWAN said:

So for lack of thrushes we eat blackbirds (I do not know if it is said in English).

?

Not sure about English, In Italy we say “when there are no horses, the donkeys  trot, too”

By the way, so far no info at all about the VCS in italy as well, for what I know. Just a couple of web news. No distribution, apparently. It’s probably too early. Maybe it is the same for whole Europe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For others Atari platforms yes but I don't find for VCS 800 at moment. If you have seen it I'm interesting.

Only from UK and US, and for France delivery is 15$ shipping costs more by unit. A mug cost at final more than 25€ - 30€ for french peolple (with the risk to be broken).

I ask for pieces in three shops in Paris, only basics t-shirt with poor logo quality (I don't see original label on it) cost 35€ 

My mugs are perfects to take coffee every days ;) Not for sales.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, tripled79 said:

I'm surprised Atari doesn't already have more merchandise like coffee mugs and t-shirts for sale to go along with the launch of the VCS...

Yes, I really expected something on that already.
I was in contact with an existing Atari branded global merchandise manufacturer, in NL, a few months ago, and they said "2nd half of the year".

I'm sure Atari know that fans want something, but I guess there is a bit of a chicken and egg situation... but for now we make our own fan merchandise!

Oh, and getting a printshop, locally, to print a shirt with any brand logo, is difficult, as they usually refuse to do so!

5 hours ago, justclaws said:

Yes, I really expected something on that already.
I was in contact with an existing Atari branded global merchandise manufacturer, in NL, a few months ago, and they said "2nd half of the year".

I'm sure Atari know that fans want something, but I guess there is a bit of a chicken and egg situation... but for now we make our own fan merchandise!

Oh, and getting a printshop, locally, to print a shirt with any brand logo, is difficult, as they usually refuse to do so!

NL? Newfoundland and Labrador?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...