IGNORED

Are there more 3rd-person 3D games other than Hunter on ST?

Excluding racing games, I was wondering about early 3rd-person 3D polygonal games on the ST/TT/Falcon machines, also Amiga and others. 

in 1991 Hunter came out on the ST and Amiga, running a bit better on the ST which for this game makes quite a difference. However, I was wondering if there are other early third-person polygonal games on the ST other than Hunter? (or on others.) 

I ask because it seems racing aside, most 3D polygonal games are in first person or overhead, not a third-person game with a z-axis such as hunter unless it's a tank game. Anyone know of more of such games? 

Here's an example of Hunter for those who are not aware:

Hunter_animation.gif

Edited by Leeroy ST

Not necessarily the same genre, but Alpha Waves (first 3D platformer, also 2 player splitscreen) and Tower of Babel (3D Puzzle with great level editor) are worth checking out.

Starglider 2 has an external view when playing, as does Falcon, Elite 2 and Carrier Command.

Microprose golf and Geoff Crammond's F1 have external views too.

Could try Drakkhen, think that's closest to Hunter in that GTA/RPG feel.

I'm not sure if it was released for the ST (some places say yes but I've never seen a copy), but Sports 4D boxing would count.

Lastly, not an external view but worth mentioning, Hoversprint and Midimaze (1/2/3) support up to 16 players over midi.

Edited by alexisread