IGNORED

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator

Retrospect

Deluxe Butt Plug Simulator.zip <<< Contains EA5 files, XB files and an 8-page manual

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator is an adult-themed game not intended for children.  

Control with Joystick 1.  In the normal game use left, right & fire.  In bonus round use Left and Right.

Score points launching butt-plugs at a fat arse in space.  Aim for the perfect insertion.  Ten hits gets you to a bonus round where you become a toilet and your aim is to catch bum-nuggets falling out of the arse.  Go for a top score and be the number one plugger!

Edited by Retrospect
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

1 minute ago, Retrospect said:

:D  its the only game i've ever uploaded that's had 4 downloads in first 9 minutes haha

LOL. 

Unfortunately the video isn't working for me.  Maybe upload it as an unlisted video to YT and then embedding the video in your post?

..Al

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fimbulvetr said:

i've not seen that one! lol, gonna download it anyhow

6 minutes ago, Keatah said:

How to run this in Classic99 ?

Go into the folder provided, after unzipping it.  When you open the main folder you'll see three more folders inside.  Easiest and quickest one would be to select the XB folder and grab that file in there, put it into your DSK1 or whichever, and then get Extended Basic running, type RUN "DSK1.BUTT-X" and it should work.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Albert said:

Unfortunately the video isn't working for me.  Maybe upload it as an unlisted video to YT and then embedding the video in your post?

The problem is the audio CODEC.  The file was created with Chrome, which used h.264 video (which is supported by HTML5,) but Opus audio (which apparently is not supported by most HTML5 implementations.)  The fix is to run through ffmpeg (or similar,) copy the video but set the audio to 2-channel aac in an mp4 container.

Anyway, this should be a limited production run of cartridges and boxes, a la Mystique's Atari 2600 releases.  In 30 years these will be worth millions, and history will be embossed with the Retrospect name.

EDIT: OH, and bonus if the cartridges have a... special shape.

• Haha 7