IGNORED

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator

Retrospect

14 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Is it the simulator itself that's Deluxe, or is it only stimulating Deluxe Butt Plugs (pleb Butt Plugs need not apply)? Believe me, discerning tastes can tell the difference!

its the simulator itself.  First of all it was gonna be "Butt Plug Simulator" but then i decided for some insane reason to add a twinkling starfield so called it "deluxe"

• Like 3

In true vintage fashion, it needs to come with a lovely comic book manual, describing in grisly detail the plight of the people of Poopulon IV,  as they try desperately to save their homes from the ravages of the Assalians, and their fiendish plot to install space based advertising.

That's right. The Assholes from the Marketing planet have sent their mothership, and it is up to our stalwart crew to put a stopper in their plans once and for all!

Edited by wierd_w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, wierd_w said:

In true vintage fashion, it needs to come with a lovely comic book manual, describing in grisly detail the plight of the people of Poopulon IV,  as they try desperately to save their homes from the ravages of the Assalians, and their fiendish plot to install space based advertising.

That's right. The Assholes from the Marketing planet have sent their mothership, and it is up to our stalwart crew to put a stopper in their plans once and for all!

I normally don't respond to these type, but couldn't resist.

Ok, asslings, take me to your peter!

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That there’s a funny game! Bravo for getting another title in the can. You’re really developing an eye for sophisticated entertainment. 

Nephew and I both broke into tears over the hilarious gameplay! He asked me why someone would do such a thing. 

Great sounds! The target (bum) should flash red each time you get one in there.

Turd drop was fair for a few levels but then gameplay just went into the toilet. 

Overall: Four Flushes out of Five.

CE6AEF95-DFE0-4037-9168-1E5E3CDB431A.jpeg

Edited by Airshack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I will have to make a few cartridges of this one, once I get a seriously twisted label for it. . .it needs a physical release, LOLOL.

How about some sort of 3d printed case, to look like a flattened butt plug?

Or at the very least, stick a little round handle on the case like so many plugs use.

1.png

2.png

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jrhodes said:

How about some sort of 3d printed case, to look like a flattened butt plug?

Or at the very least, stick a little round handle on the case like so many plugs use.

1.png

2.png

It seems you are the in-house expert on the fine art of butt-pluggery!  :)   Adding the pull-knob is probably easiest (and least expensive), although I do have a few wicked 3D printed cases in a nice sparkly brown that I bought from someone with an appropriate printer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would also be funny (though a different game), if basically the ass was dropping stuff like in the Spectrum game, and the plug was some power-item like the big pills in Pac-Man.

So basically you'd have to catch the crap and put it in a toilet (like in the Spectrum game), and only sometimes you have the opportunity to fire a butt-plug at the ass.

And if you manage to hit it with it, it can't crap anymore and therefore explodes. Making a mess across the whole screen.

The whole theme reminds me of the news by the way. :)

Edited by Pokeypy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...