IGNORED

Deluxe Butt-Plug Simulator

Retrospect

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Texas Instruments Fart Maker software.

Cartridge module image allows the user access to unlimited farts - again giving Texas Instruments the edge in being "a first" in computing power and technology.

This easy to use, user friendly software plugs right into the console and is guaranteed to provide hours of fun to the user.

FARTM-8.BIN << Burn this to an EPROM or use on an emulator of your choice
FARTM-G.BIN << FinalGROM cartridge image

570836213_FartMaker_TI_Cart_Labels-Rev3.thumb.jpg.57b6796eb856602efd32ea50fc0b73a3.jpg
Cartridge label.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, ti99iuc said:

Well, it is incredible! 
I never expected to be able to have so much airy processing on the TI99!

thanks for your effort doing this :D

I bet you know who did the label for it :)

I kept his name out of it for now unless he wants to be named, haha

• Haha 3

Just out of curiosity, are here more Firefox users who get a message that this video cannot be played (No video with supported format and MIME type found)? I already tried clearing the cache, which had no effect (other than requiring me to log in everywhere again).

VLC can play the video, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mizapf said:

Just out of curiosity, are here more Firefox users who get a message that this video cannot be played (No video with supported format and MIME type found)? I already tried clearing the cache, which had no effect (other than requiring me to log in everywhere again).

VLC can play the video, though.

It seems Firefox leans on the host system's CODECs, but I cannot speak for Linux.  On my Windows machine, which supports H.264 and AAC in the MP4 container natively, it cannot play WebM videos with any of its CODECs.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/html5-audio-and-video-firefox

Chromium browsers support it -- in particular, Google Chrome, but also Opera and Microsoft Edge.  The Firefox support site above does not jive with the Wikipedia article on HTML5 video codec support, which says that WebM support has been in Firefox for a long time, including VP8, VP9, and AV1 CODECs.  Note that Firefox is also not built on Chromium, as discussed in another thread regarding revoked "SSL" certificates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video#Browser_support

What piques my curiosity here is the "Video For Everybody Test Page" only plays video for me in Firefox.  Neither Edge nor Opera will play it.  I do not use Chrome.  YMMV.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Retrospect said:

this game which makes farting noises has had 36 bloody downloads in 5 hours ......... i couldn't even match that with side-scrolling shoot em up ffs! 😄

Well now we know: it is not just sex that sells.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Retrospect said:

this game which makes farting noises has had 36 bloody downloads in 5 hours ......... i couldn't even match that with side-scrolling shoot em up ffs! 😄

clearly, more are after Pack-man

• Like 1