IGNORED

Gauging interest: Jaguar HDMI adapter

Doomy Doomer

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this? Wanted to fire up the jag today and got frustrated over my setup having to go through a scart to hdmi adaptor, power supply, cables... instead of just plugging the Jag into the TV ? Open for testing, DIYing or just plain buying one of these. :-D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to be one of the 5 or so that got to test these things out for Doomy Doomer. I honestly love it, I gave some good feedback to the questions he had if any of them help in future development. I mean yeah it is still a Jaguar and it's not going to look as good as even say the Wii as far as crisp edges, but they are definitely sharper and the colors are much brighter. I play the Jag constantly as my #1 favorite console and am even playing some of it right now and it looks great!

What kind of sucks is one of the people testing I saw selling theirs here locally on craigslist. I am in Denver and there was someone closeby that had a Jaguar for sale with the game drive and this adapter and mentioned they were 1 of the 5 or so who had these too. Sucks to see someone already selling there's but hopefully it went to someone else on here that can use it and benefit from it as much as I have been with mine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UHATEIT said:

I mean yeah it is still a Jaguar and it's not going to look as good as even say the Wii as far as crisp edges, but they are definitely sharper and the colors are much brighter.

For me the most important is: Does it handle 50Hz correctly? I hate recording my demos with 60Hz as the extra 20% time between frames is precious ;-)

• 4 weeks later...