IGNORED

Gauging interest: Jaguar HDMI adapter

Doomy Doomer

12 minutes ago, 42bs said:

But be aware of customs tax. I paid in total 150€ Also, it does not work correctly with 50Hz.

Yeah thanks, I followed that thread, and I also saw your posts. It is what it is, I haven't seen any other box like this and I really want to get rid of this cables noodling up here in my living room. So if I have to pay taxes on it, well...

Also I have a 60 Hz modded Jag, so it will be fine for me.:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So this arrived today and I must say I am very satisfied. Sure it wasn't exactly cheap but then again what is here and it is doing what is supposed to do.:)

Nicely packaged, even had a hdmi cable included. And the taxes also were less than expected. So that was a good start. I plugged it in an got rid of the pile of cables that connected my Jag to the TV, turned it on and was very pleasantly surprised. It is a much better, clearer and brighter picture than I had before. Only now do I realize that whatever it was in the combination of my cables and adaptor made the image dimmer and also fluctate in brightness a bit, if it makes any sense. Also the old adaptor always tried to force an 16:9 image on me which does one does not, so that is a plus too and it also just disapears very tidyly in my cupboard thanks to the HDMI cable being plugged from the side.

I mean now I probably will try the VLM on the Emulator first :D but anyway this HDMI adaptor was exactly what I needed for my Jag.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...