IGNORED

Gamecubes UPDATED FS list Feb-3-24

Dopy25

• 3 months later...

Added some stuff. Trying to sell a lot of things to put together a deposit. 

Prices are fairly low, but feel free to ask about a bundle deal. 

Pics to come tonight. I just learned I needed funds, and wanted to update my listing right away in preparation. 

Love to see this custom GBC shell, they never were clear, sorta clear as in atomic purple see through but that's it.  Maybe it's something I could use, restore my GBC atomic purple to the original screen since it's CIB in amazing shape and pop the IPS panel into the clear with a swap.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 9:03 PM, Tanooki said:

Love to see this custom GBC shell, they never were clear, sorta clear as in atomic purple see through but that's it.  Maybe it's something I could use, restore my GBC atomic purple to the original screen since it's CIB in amazing shape and pop the IPS panel into the clear with a swap.

Added pics of the GBC, Wavebird, 7800, orange GC, SNES console to the first post. 

For anything else, I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Dopy25

Apologies for any confusions I may have inadvertently implied by not having a sales price specifically for the clear GC. That one is $180. The original colors are $150 for a complete modded console. I just realized that I added this to FB marketplace locally first and forgot to add the sales price to my OP here on AA.

Edited by Dopy25

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any interest in a red Pokemon X and Y version 3DS with a couple of games? I am at work now and just thought of it. Pics will come later today. The console is just basic. Nothing modded. If I remember correctly you need to link a NNID and I don't want to do that before selling it off. There is also a small crack on the shell surrounding the hinge. From online images I can tell the plastic does not seem to connect directly to the hinge. It's just a cover. Should not impact the functionality of the hinge in any way.  I will make sure to get good images of the issue.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanna post this message to let anyone know that I recently made a purchase from this person and the items arrived very, very, very nicely packaged!!! Even if the carrier mishandled the package, I doubt anything inside would've been damaged.

Thank you @Dopy25!!!

• Thanks 1