IGNORED

Ebay: Atari VCS 7800 boxed

Wily

Desolate One,

yes, you are right. Unfortunately I´ll ship only inside Europe, but I posted my auction on these boards, because of the whole bunch of Atari-Fans from Europe, who are members here, too. I hope, you´re not upset about that :sad:

Greets from Germany

Wily

I can't seem to connect to EBay right now so I'll just ask you directly. Do you ship to sweden and if you do, do you have any idea what the shipping costs would be?

Cheers!

Troop

Troop,

yes, I´ll ship to Sweden. Shipping is 16,50 EUR insured for the boxed Atari VCS 7800. I´ll only ship insured, that´s why shipping costs are so expensive. On it´s way the receiver some packets got lost last time, so I decided to only ship insured since then. Hope you would agree with that.

Greets

Wily

Wily:

Well, I don't think thats very expensive. Remember, I live in sweden where we get to pay a shitload of money and get no service whatsoever=)

If I'm going to send something the size of what your selling within Sweden, it would cost me about 13 ? uninsured so.... :)

I'll try to register on Wbay later on today and maybe bid on it. Thanks for replying!!

Cheers!

Troop

Troop,

nice, you agree with my shipping terms. If you win the auction please let me know, that you´re a member of atariage.com, so I know, who I deal with. Maybe I can include a little gift inside the package - who knows ;)

Greets

Wily