IGNORED

A little opening gift for you...

Blackjax

WOW.... finally the nexus expands into the realm of 5200 and 7800!!

Well, for your opening, here's one of a few scans I'll be posting here for you - This is the Atari 7800 Pack-in Collector's poster! I've never seen this scanned before - probably from what a pain in the #&*( it was to assemble.

This is probably overkill, but I suppose this falls into the catagory of 'Archives' anyway, The original warantee card included with Atari 7800 games.

I also have scanned the box for Motor Psycho, the manual for Centepede, and I am in the process of scanning the Atari 7800 system manual. These will be uploaded later tonight when I get home from work.

More to come!

[ 04-23-2001: Message edited by: Blackjax ]

Well, for your opening, here's one of a few scans I'll be posting here for you - This is the Atari 7800 Pack-in Collector's poster! I've never seen this scanned before - probably from what a pain in the #&*( it was to assemble.

I have a ton of poster-size Lynx manuals that I need to scan for the upcoming Lynx section (oops, did I say that out loud?) Unfortunately they are a royal pain in the neck to deal with. However, there are programs out there that will stitch images together, including at least one that has a nice UI for doing so. I'll probably end up purchasing a commercial program to do this, as I have several other poster-size items I'd like to scan, mostly videogame related.

I assume you just put that together by hand? That's what I did for a few 5200 manuals that are a single large sheet folded twice (once vertically, once horizontally). Not so bad with those, but with the larger posters (like the one you scanned) it becomes rather tedious!!

If anyone has recommendations for software to help with this drudgery I'd love to hear them..

..Al

Heh, my challenge to myself is to try to get some kind of pictures of my 1986 7800 box for the site... i got some crappy vidcaps, but the thing is gargantuan - way too big for the scanner

I was gonna do all this stuff for a 7800 site of my own down the road, but terminal lazieness and better sites coming along, I'll just contribute it all here.

BTW, Yar's Revenge comic scan is here too