IGNORED

Was not releasing with CD at launch the biggest mistake Atari made with the Jaguar?

Leeroy ST

16 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

How does any of this negate cybermorph on panther? Like seriously yall can't debunk it "since its all fake or a lie"?

It's not about Cybermorph specifically, it's about your habit of being too lazy to search, posting bullshit, waiting for someone to prove you wrong, arguing, then moving on the next thing.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zerosquare said:

It's not about Cybermorph specifically,

Then debunk it.

it's about your habit of being too lazy to search

Like what? Many ask "you can find it on google questions" here to engage.

Seems i answer more questions with screenshot proof than anybody here recently. I dont say Google it to people I politely answer and post pics or links.

, posting bullshit,

Like what?

waiting for someone to prove you wrong,

Guy says its lies and he will post links proving it, well its been hours and nobody debunked anything.

arguing, then moving on the next thing.

Who starts these arguments? I was being civil with mature forum members then the stalkers pop up in thier hate click. So yeah, ima respond and show yall a mirror.

Here is an interesting ? tidbit :

Screenshot_20210807-202440_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

Guy says its lies and he will post links proving it, well its been hours and nobody debunked anything.

Really? That's really poor customer service. I think you should ask for a refund and not come back, that'll teach us.

Edited by Zerosquare
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

Or maybe you can leave or start engaging panther (vs launch jag or jag  duo or just jag cd) convo ? 

People who have done absolutely fuck all calling out people who have contributed selflessly to the scene. 

Classic. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Oh @ataritiger, by the way.

You said you wanted to include homebrews in your Jag mini, correct?

You may want to start searching for those homebrews, and contact the authors for permission to use them. Make sure to include a link to this topic, so that they can understand what they're contributing to.

See? I can contribute useful advice as well :)

Edited by Zerosquare
  • Like 5

Oh @ataritiger, by the way.

You said you wanted to include homebrews in your Jag mini, correct?

You may want to start searching for those homebrews, and contact the authors for permission to use them. Make sure to include a link to this topic, so that they can understand what they're contributing to.

See? I can contribute useful advice as well :)

At this rate he'll have people clammering to play doger Frogz64 and Jagzombies on his new mini.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, rayik said:

Since the mini jag has run it's course, the new troll topic is Cybermorph on Panther.  It's amazing how people are so easily baited

Then debunk it 100 articles,experts here, videos, different forums, search engines etc say thats the case. I posted alot by myself. Yes I think ? panther would have been better to release until a full cd jag unit.

20 minutes ago, rayik said:

Since the mini jag has run it's course, the new troll topic is Cybermorph on Panther.  It's amazing how people are so easily baited

10 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

Then debunk it 100 articles,experts here, videos, different forums, search engines etc say thats the case. I posted alot by myself. Yes I think ? panther would have been better to release until a full cd jag unit.

No

3 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

Which means you can't. Gotcha.

No, it just means you won't read it:

Anyways, I believe it's time to change the subject. How about "the Jaguar is not 64 bits, it's just two 32 bits processors stuck together"? We'd love to hear your opinion on that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5