IGNORED

Season 11 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Vocelli

Hey Guys-

Bowing out, sorry-just burned out really, on 2600 for now(I went from "remembering Frogger as a kid" to...a darned fine player in about three years, lol), really proud of the runs I had here, Gold/Gold/Silver(no regrets...the Silver was lack of "try", frankly).

Mostly appreciative of the new Friends I have made here, some peripheral contacts, some became regular Friends-this really is a wonderful micro-community, and @Vocelli, Thank You so much for keeping this going and making it fun-I didn't burn out because it wasn't fun, I burned out because my hand is essentially cramped into a claw to hold a CX-40, lol!

Thanks to @nads and @OldManG, for really encouraging me to get on board and come here and play, you Guys were right, these Guys made me better, no question.

Andrew(Anthony, lol), @Armscar Coder - Ah, you don't even need me to say, Man. Thank You soooo much. I Love You, Bro!

FakeCortex, JasonAtari, ZilchSr, etc, etc, you Guys know who you are, Thanks for playing along with me, and allowing me to play along with you.

I'm sure I'll be back, but I don't think it will be next season, I think I need to take at least one off and go from there, but I'll try to keep popping in and saying hello, mebbe even give occasional tips on the rare game I happen to "know well".

Best of Luck to Everyone going forward, in yur gaming, and in general.

Later!

RP

• Like 7

Big final day improvement, and this one might just be enough. I did get very lucky in that on one level two robots seemed to get into a loop in one of the corners. They just kept going round the same loop and shooting each other.

I picked up at least 400 points on one level by sitting in a spot and letting them continue until the time ran out (had I tried to get between them I'd have been zapped). I thought it only fair to point this out as If people feel that wasn't in the spirit of things and shouldn't count, so be it. 

IMG_20210822_215641829.jpg

• Like 3

Bad luck in draw for me, a game I never played before... and it really requires thinking ahead of time, 

I'm much better at Dark Cavern 

my score was 2,484 something?? but my screenshot says 8.

I think i would like this game with other features or on another setting.

2,400.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

Bad luck in draw for me, a game I never played before... and it really requires thinking ahead of time, 

I'm much better at Dark Cavern 

my score was 2,484 something?? but my screenshot says 8.

I think i would like this game with other features or on another setting.

2,400.jpg

When the game finishes, the screenshot alternates between your score and the level you reached. You must have taken the shot while it was showing the level

An improvement from my original score, and also a decent improvement from my score in the "regular season" round. Am still a way off the pace though, so I might struggle to post a truly competitive score this round............but I will have fun trying ?

IMG_20210826_132633352.jpg

• Like 2