IGNORED

[For Sale:] Vintage Computers & Gaming Items [2021]

Draugr

Hello.

I've been scaling down my vintage computer collection and have been selling and plan to sell more Commodore, Atari and other vintage systems and related materials. Typically, I place my items on eBay but thought to try going directly to gaming and computing forums like Atariage, Lemon64, Amibay, etc.

I'm going to add items below and the sale terms. Please PM me with offers. The best reasonable offer will be excepted. Items that don't sell or receive reasonable offers will likely end up on eBay.

Payments via PayPal only at this time.

As I package more items I'll expand the below listings.

This is my first time looking to sell items through forums directly and not through eBay. Any suggestions or questions on any items listed is welcomed.

Package 001: Atari ST Programming Book Set by Abacus +1 from COMPUTE.

557684945_AtariSTBookLot1.thumb.jpg.617930c42a6e140559501e20bb403d1b.jpg

Sale Terms: I prefer to sell these books as a set but will split them up if an offer is made that I can't refuse. :)

Shipping: Varies by location and buyer chosen options. Ex: Priority Mail vs. Standard Mail, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package 002: Atari ST Book Set by Abacus.

2011694711_AtariSTBookLot2.thumb.jpg.26dcb1eb9192b39001e8996cdca3b794.jpg

Sale Terms: I prefer to sell these books as a set but will split them up if an offer is made that I can't refuse. :)

Shipping: Varies by location and buyer chosen options. Ex: Priority Mail vs. Standard Mail, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for now. I'll be adding more as I gather, test and package more items. If selling directly via forums goes well, I'll continue to post offers on the forums instead of going through eBay.

Thanks,

John

Edited by Draugr

Ok.

Quick Update...

Regarding Package #1 and #2... The current HIGHEST offer is $100.00 for BOTH packages combined.

I will continue to take offers until end of day on August 1st EDT at which time a decision will be made.

Offer period has ended for Package #1 and #2.

Thanks.

John

Edited by Draugr