IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Mini is real ?

ataritiger

57 minutes ago, joeatari1 said:

AVP2 exists and is a PC or Mac game.

Wow ? awesome it says 2022 can't wait...needs maybe 2 more cd games but has cart Wolf3d, Doom, Doom2, AvP, AvP2, SF, Castlevania, Tempest 2000, F4L, Rayman and more ;) needs Checkered Flag fixed version 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, madman said:

Gotta love the laziness of people these days to not even bother to read.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.04.08 PM.png

Yep, seems the way today, a quick look at something and thinking "THIS IS COOL!" is all that is needed to start spreading the news  ? When I come across something this unlikely I tend to scour through every detail before revealing / sharing. I mean it is OK to post thinking this would be cool IF or just to ponder the concept but otherwise make a little effort. Just like when I see people getting excited over DREAMCAST MINI / N64 MNINI / SEGA SATURN MINI, if you are not hearing it from reliable sources just assume it is fiction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

I never said it was real hence the ? But I was hoping it could be cuz I would love to play the top 25 jag games on my hdtv

You can play the top 25 Jag games on your HDTV today without a fictional console. Plenty of us do it. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, madman said:

You can play the top 25 Jag games on your HDTV today without a fictional console. Plenty of us do it. 

How the jaguar emu i have are bad and my tablet has vga not hdmi also my andiod has bad jag emus...whats wrong with wishing I could play 20 great jag games with 5 more cd games and 5 unreleased ones in a mini in 2022? Bet it'll outsell vcs

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

How the jaguar emu i have are bad and my tablet has vga not hdmi also my andiod has bad jag emus...whats wrong with wishing I could play 20 great jag games with 5 more cd games and 5 unreleased ones in a mini in 2022? Bet it'll outsell vcs

Simple solution: Use a Jaguar to play Jaguar games on an HDTV. Also, how can you bet a fictitious system will outsell a system that actually exists? I need to take another break from the Jag forum.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, madman said:

Edit: Deleted. No point. Carry on. The mystery of the Jag Mini being real continues.

That's right edit edit ? edit delete. I read what you originally said anyway, you don't phase me. Madman...i think not. The reason people want and hope a dreamcaat mini and jaguar mini releases is cuz the both have biggest mythology of retro consoles.

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

What exactly does that have to do with the mythical and completely imaginary Jaguar mini?

On the left, a popular home computer, with plenty of iconic games, that was already well emulated 20 years ago, and lots of nostalgic people who remember playing it when they were young...

On the right, a commercially unsuccessful video games console, with few remarkable games, whose emulation is both CPU-intensive and hit-and-miss even today, and which is unknown/forgotten/viewed negatively by almost everyone...

...no, I can't see the difference.

Edited by Zerosquare
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Zerosquare said:

On the left, a popular home computer, with plenty of iconic games, that was already well emulated 20 years ago, and lots of nostalgic people who remember playing it when they were young...

On the right, a commercially unsuccessful video games console, with few remarkable games, whose emulation is both CPU-intensive and hit-and-miss even today, and which is unknown/forgotten/viewed negatively by almost everyone...

...no, I can't see the difference.

Would you consider the Sega Dreamcast 9 million a failure as they call it? Especially compared to that same generations 158 million ps2 numbers? Because the mythology of jaguar is high up there with dreamcast. Also many similarities between Atari and Sega in 90s. There was a tg16 10 million mini. Anyway, a 13 million c64 ?? mini i can get, a 5 million zxspectrum ?? mini i would get, but a 4 million sold amiga 500 pc mini? Idk. 

Edited by ataritiger