IGNORED

Svideo to Chroma Luma

Muddyfunster

I'd appreciate any guidance form the more technically astute folks if possible :)

I have a Commodore 1702 that I'm planning to build into my set up but I don't have a suitable cable. My 7800 is SVIDEO modded with UAV and it looks great on a flat panel but I'd like to use the 1702 via the Chroma Luma. 

I've searched without any hits, but does such a cable exist off the shelf? If not I guess making one wouldn't be too hard, splitting the SVIDEO to Chroma/Luma for the 1702.

Of course I could have that al backwards.

Any pointers or nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

Cheers!

You mean something like this:

https://console5.com/store/s-video-s-vhs-to-rca-y-c-luma-chroma-adapter-cable-6-15-cm.html

Could also have RCAs installed that break out the chroma and luma separately. That is what most of Al's consoles have in place for those that can use s-video. 

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Thanks @-^CrossBow^- I was searching for SVID to PHONO, not RCA :) and I skipped that Amazon one (not knowing enough about the cables) as I thought it was some odd audio cable. I'll give that Amazon one a try. 

Thanks for the help !