IGNORED

Pang 3 and Pnickies; two games that need more love

awbacon

Heh, Pang 3.  We had that and a Data East Star Wars pinball in the common room at my University residence.  Pang 3 was the cheaper of the two to play, and I wanted to have some money left over for beer, so I ended up playing a lot of it.  Two things stand out from that game for me: seeing 'Egypt' spelled in-game as 'Egppt', and being mildly let down when I finally completed it.

Don Tacos was my usual character - he had the best set of all-around abilities, and was the most controllable as a result.

23 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Heh, Pang 3.  We had that and a Data East Star Wars pinball in the common room at my University residence.  Pang 3 was the cheaper of the two to play, and I wanted to have some money left over for beer, so I ended up playing a lot of it.  Two things stand out from that game for me: seeing 'Egypt' spelled in-game as 'Egppt', and being mildly let down when I finally completed it.

Don Tacos was my usual character - he had the best set of all-around abilities, and was the most controllable as a result.

smart move...gotta save money for beer

Funny you used Don Tacos and your user profile IS a taco lol

• Haha 2