IGNORED

ALL FOUND: Microvision Vegas Slots and Mindbuster CIB, promotional insert flyer

jgkspsx

Edit: I found everything I was missing. Thanks all!

I have very quickly (thanks to @Atari_Bill) assembled a near-complete Microvision library after wanting one since 1998. The only games I don’t have now are Vegas Slots and Mindbuster. Anybody got extra complete copies of those available?

I am also after a Block Buster manual, but those don’t seem quite as hard to come by.

Also, and this is really wonky, but I saw this “Interchangeable Cartridges for Microvision - A Whole Library of Fun and Games at Your Fingertips” promotional insert in an overpriced Microvision listing in eBay:

C8407D75-9DC7-4B55-9F10-2A7DE46648FF.thumb.jpeg.681094723ea96492e3e107d9a6bb429a.jpeg

I am a sucker for contemporary marketing materials, and I would love a copy of this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I got the promo flyer tucked into one of @Atari_Bill’s games! Now that’s awesome service, anticipating something I wanted weeks before I knew I wanted it :)

Still want Vegas Stakes and Mindbuster, though :)

Glad to hear!   I was just going to check my copies to see if I had a spare for you.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...