Jump to content
IGNORED

PS1 Bluetooth Controller + 8bitdo Adapter


KeeperofLindblum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Controllers! (More pictures available upon request)

 

Bluetooth Modded PS1 and 8bitdo Adapter (Grey) - $30 Shipped

 

PS1 Controller with the 8bitdo replacement board to make it wireless with bluetooth. Comes with grey 8bitdo adapter. 

 

PXL_20220727_034642424.thumb.jpg.5709d69dd847398ea7c10d2d665eaf7e.jpg

Edited by KeeperofLindblum
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, KeeperofLindblum said:

For sale is an Anbernic RG350.

 

Comes with system, carrying case, 16 GB microSD, and original box with inserts.

 

Looking for $70 plus shipping.

Is it the RG350P or the RG350M?

 

EDIT: I see, it is the original RG350. What color is it? Black and orange?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, jgkspsx said:

Is it the RG350P or the RG350M?

 

EDIT: I see, it is the original RG350. What color is it? Black and orange?

 

Yes, it's the original one. It's orange and black. I just realized I forgot to add the pictures to this. >_< I've added them to the top post! 

 

On 9/1/2021 at 8:21 PM, Tanooki said:

@KeeperofLindblum I'd be interested in this I believe, just would like to see a review of what it's capable of before it maxes out and suffers.  I recall something of the 350/351(?) that can go as much as into N64 with tweaking to run without going slow, definitely under like PS1, GBA, 8/16bit stuff I think.

I believe everything worked well, but I think the PS1 is right at the line most of the time. I haven't done any N64 since my experience with N64 is emulation is generally questionable to run. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After I asked I decided to dig, it's harder, strangely enough since it's the standard model and everyone wants to cover the 350/351 letter variants.  In the end you're right, it tops out max at PS1 and even that depending how intense the game is may need a minor frame skip so N64 is out.

 

There is a 351 variant, the V which looks like a GBC from the front kind of, that one has a beefier chip it can do N64 and 2D Dreamcast games too(not 3D) and stops at that point.  Supposedly later in the year they have this huge remodel coming, it'll cost a little more, I think it's the 355.  It is wider, a little larger, has a fan on top like the Nintendo Switch, and the chipset it runs seems to be able to do at the least Full on Dreamcast and potentially into the level of Gamecube possibly too...too early to know as info is trickling out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

After I asked I decided to dig, it's harder, strangely enough since it's the standard model and everyone wants to cover the 350/351 letter variants.  In the end you're right, it tops out max at PS1 and even that depending how intense the game is may need a minor frame skip so N64 is out.

 

There is a 351 variant, the V which looks like a GBC from the front kind of, that one has a beefier chip it can do N64 and 2D Dreamcast games too(not 3D) and stops at that point.  Supposedly later in the year they have this huge remodel coming, it'll cost a little more, I think it's the 355.  It is wider, a little larger, has a fan on top like the Nintendo Switch, and the chipset it runs seems to be able to do at the least Full on Dreamcast and potentially into the level of Gamecube possibly too...too early to know as info is trickling out.

 

Yeah I got this rather cheap here, but with all the new models available now... I might have a hard time selling this one. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KeeperofLindblum said:

 

Yeah I got this rather cheap here, but with all the new models available now... I might have a hard time selling this one. LOL

Yeah it's a shame, because really it has been VERY capable as a device that handles 32bit and under.  I mean if all you care about is that stuff basically GBA and PS1 back, it's solid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...