IGNORED

Rikki&Vikki to spare?

Wilheim

Hi, everyone!

I'm the happy new owner of a 7800 and I'm looking for a Rikki&Vikki cartridge. I noticed that the original cartridges are run out now, so I was too late to get one.

Is there anyone who is willing to sell one?

Thank you!

Edited by Wilheim

I have one I could part with but it had some weird graphic glitch during the title screen/intro that was possibly a result of the 7800 I had, although that particular 7800 played every retail release just fine. Never did get around to getting it sent back for warranty in case it was the cart though. Irrelevant now that I no longer have a 7800.

33 minutes ago, Clint Thompson said:

I have one I could part with but it had some weird graphic glitch during the title screen/intro that was possibly a result of the 7800 I had, although that particular 7800 played every retail release just fine. Never did get around to getting it sent back for warranty in case it was the cart though. Irrelevant now that I no longer have a 7800.

I think your message box is full, but if @Wilheim doesn't want to take a chance on it, I would like to buy it.

• 2 months later...

Such a good game reduced to a speculative ornament. That thing will never get played. What a shame.

You could actually make a reasonable offer on it, not that it'd get taken sadly with that kind of bollocks as the asking price.

Edited by juansolo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

That's not serial #1 on that auction. It's serial #500. As far as I have seen all the cards were shipped numbered 1-#. I'm guessing that means run 1, incase a 2nd run is ever done (not likely based on the devs comments). Not to mention, that packing date is Jan 2020. The first copies were in peoples hands mid to late Feb 2019. So this is clearly from the end of the run.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

It might not change as 500 might be the last one that was sold. That would almost be as cool as having the first one?

I was going to say the same thing.  This is a very good game, but $1000 is over the top.  It'll be interesting to see how much it eventually goes for. 

• Like 1

It might not change as 500 might be the last one that was sold. That would almost be as cool as having the first one?

I totally agree. And I think that might just be the case.

I seem to remember when there was less than 75 or 50 copies left them really encouraging people to get it before it’s gone forever. I had the thought of picking up a second copy for kicks and an investment but time slipped away from me and before I knew it they were saying it was sold out. Then I knew I missed that investment opportunity. Oh well, at least I am not that guy buying and flipping that everyone seems to hate in situations like this. [emoji12]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Mine's labelled with #539 so I was pretty close to the last one sold. Their website says they shipped 550 of them.

- James

• Like 4