IGNORED

4jays.com?

jetset

Ok cool. I know it's only been technicially 2 days (Saturday and Yest.) I'm not per se in a rush, but 2 of the games I want are on ebay with BIN prices, so I was hoping to make sure 4jays still had them (or not) to decide whether or not I want to go ebay.

Ok cool.  I know it's only been technicially 2 days (Saturday and Yest.)  I'm not per se in a rush,  but 2 of the games I want are on ebay with BIN prices,  so I was hoping to make sure 4jays still had them (or not)  to decide whether or not I want to go ebay.

They probably won't respond until tomorrow. If you want the carts on Ebay, BIN them, then tell them you no longer need those two carts when they do respond. They'll just delete them from the order. :)

Yeah he responded today.  Out of the 4 games I wanted (all of which were listed on his website as available)  he only had one of them though.
I had the same problem when I ordered from them. Lack of updated inventory seems to be commonplace among all online classic video game retailers. I was very pleased with my items when I got them though.