IGNORED

Street Fighter II; the most iconic fighting game franchise of all time

awbacon

18 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I guess it's because I never "train" for a game. I play a game, I beat it, I move on to the next.

I was like that until I found SFII in arcades. I had played SF1 but didn't think much of it at the time. 

After SFII, and Fighting Games in general, I never went back to just playing a different genre game to beat it, with a few exceptions. I have all kinds of different old retro stuff I play for fun, but its the same old stuff over the years. I'm talking like newer games.

I only owned two games for XBox One, and that was Killer Instinct 3 and Mortal Kombat XL, if that tells you anything.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, roots.genoa said:

Not a fan of Street Fighter II but I also suck at fighting games I like (Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc.). ?

I guess it's because I never "train" for a game. I play a game, I beat it, I move on to the next.

the only fighting games I have ever spent the time to get good at was the King of Fighters series and the Virtua Fighter series