IGNORED

Atgames Legend Flashback no picture? Need Help.

I purchased a used Atgames Legend Flashback off ebay. It's the one with the arcade games and Mega man and Mappy on the front of the box. So I get it shipped to me and try it out no picture on two tv screens and two different HDMI cables. I asked the seller about it and they instantly refunded my money and said don't worry bout sending it back. 

So now I'm wondering if their anything I can do to get it to work. The power light comes on but no picture. Is their like a hard reset that anybody knows about? I'll have to look at the HDMI port to see if anything wrong with it. Are these known to fail often? I know it's Atgames but I heard they are making better products, don't know if this falls in line with the bad ones still.  

On 8/28/2021 at 2:19 PM, Draxxon said:

what is the model number on the bottom of the unit?

does the green atgames logo pop up at all on screen when you turn it on?

I see a batch code on the bottom It's H10708. The Instructions say it's Model No FB8650. I looked at the HDMI port from the outside and nothing appears to be broken as far as I can tell. I get no picture at all when booting the system. No green logo nothing. 

Edited by Oneinchbiceps

Try a couple HDMI cords and a couple TVs 1st.

The post above is the official update. put it on the root of an sd card and cross your fingers.

I'm guessing it won't work because there is no AtGames green boot screen. As a last ditch effort you could open your unit and look for a tiny reset button on the board. Hold it while you power on the system and continue to hold it until, hopefully, recovery mode pops up. But first try the official update.

Edited by Draxxon

Tried out the update it doesn't seem to do anything. Does the drive have to be formatted to fat32 or NFST or something to be read?  I took it apart and tried holding down the reset button beside the HDMI port while powering on that didn't seem to do anything. I reseated the ribbon cable that didn't help. I think the logic board just toast or something. Seems the power section in order, just isn't booting though. I'll have to get a good SD card and try the update again. Other then that I'd say it's a lost cause but I do appreciate the help.