IGNORED

Digitunes an Atari 130 XE program

rcamp48

43 minutes ago, rcamp48 said:

Will this circuit board also do the trick, it should be delivered today...

No. MIDI hardware is based on serial IO (like a modem/RS232 port), and then MIDI (the protocol) defines the data send/received that controls how the instruments talk to each other.

The correct hardware just prepares the microphone input to be read by the paddle port as an analog value, same as a paddle would be.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 9:25 PM, manterola said:

For some weird reason it works in Altirra, but not in real hardware using Fujinet.

I will try with a real floppy disk and real drive.

I tried with RespeQT and it works perfectly in real hardware (65XE with and without syscheck mem extension).

I guess the HS routine in the Sparta Disk of Digitunes.atr conflicts somehow with Fujinet and got stuck after few "beeps"

Can someone reproduce that with Fujinet?

The ATR is available at 

fujinet.us.to

"incoming" folder.

5 hours ago, manterola said:

really?

Yep I got it and it will fit perfectly inside my 130XE computer , I will get a friend to cut the hole for it (hate to do this to an Atari but it already has 2 switches on it), the size of this thing is 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches I am 3d printing a square of plastic to mount it inside the case, I should be able then to wire it directly to the SIO pins on the inside. Russ

4 hours ago, manterola said:

I tried with RespeQT and it works perfectly in real hardware (65XE with and without syscheck mem extension).

I guess the HS routine in the Sparta Disk of Digitunes.atr conflicts somehow with Fujinet and got stuck after few "beeps"

Can someone reproduce that with Fujinet?

The ATR is available at 

fujinet.us.to

"incoming" folder.

Yes it works , just adjust the SIO speed of the  Fujinet device in the settings by connecting to it through the web interface, my 130 XE had bad ram chips in the extended memory so I cannot use it on the 130 XE even witrh a Fujinet.

Russ