IGNORED

The Atari Report - 7800 Edition - S02 E02 - Frenzy with Berzerk

BIGHMW

In this episode, legendary mentally disabled musician and entertainer Ray Jackson introduces and reviews this fantastic Bob Decrescenzo-designed home dual-port of the two Stern Electronics arcade hits from 1981 and 1982, Berzerk and Frenzy, for the Atari 7800 ProSystem. 

#Frenzy #Atari7800 #TheAtariReport

Frenzy (w-Berzerk).a78

• Like 4

Hope you guys like my new end tag/subscribe plug I am using for every new upload starting today, currently I only have it on The Atari Report but I have 2 others waiting in the wings for my other 2 YouTube channels, BIGHMW TV, and the Ray Jackson YouTube Channel, in which I highly recommend you guys check out, and, maybe perhaps subscribe to.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 9:13 AM, Paul Westphal said:

Thanks Ray, It's great!

I love the energy. A lot of people that do vids like that are flat and robotic. Not yourself.

Keeping it real and fresh.

Kudos

Hey thanks!

BTW, I have the next 2 nights off from work and this afternoon I'll be working on the voiceovers on all 4 editions of "Asteroids Week" as I present and review 4 different versions (one for each system) of that rock-bustin'-shoot 'em up arcade classic. The videos will go up later on either tonight or tomorrow morning but yes I will have them up.

How many of you guys like it when I pout that little extra into saying "ProSystem" when I say it "Prooooooooooooo-system", kinda reminds most of yoiu of the way that the late great Ernie Anderson, famous voiceover for both ABC and the LA-based network O & O station KABC-TV (channel 7 to us old Los Angelenos) used to do in the 70s-80s with The Love Boat when he called it "The Looooooove Boat" BITD Indeed I have developed that same knack when I do my presentations and it shows in my delivery of almost every promo I do. Maybe I have a future as a DJ (not really they say I have too much charisma, kinda old-skool 1970s-80s era AM Top-40-style bravado in my delivery), I hope iHeartRadio and 102.7 KIIS-FM are taking notes, this is how you deliver it Ryan Seacrest!!!

Big Ron O'Brien or Rick Dees > Ryan Seacrest or Jojo Wright anytime!!!