IGNORED

Open Production Concerto Cart

Goochman

I got a replacement Production Concerto Cart and Im trying to open it to install my Pokey chip.  It seems the cart is different that the Pre-Production one I got where I squeezed the sides pretty hard and it came apart.

Squeezing doesnt seem to work unless its just really tight?  is there a different mechanism to opening the production carts?

No label on the cart so the screw is removed.  Ill double check but the Production Cart seems to be slightly different than the preprod cart I had.  squeezing and separating the tabs a bit in the front didnt pop open the prod cart like the preprod cart.  Im wondering if there is something else to be aware of on the prod cart on opening or if its the same squeeze game.  I dont want to break it :)

On a seperate note Id like to punch the person who designed the Proline joystick.......still trying to put mine back together and the first buttons keep falling out ?

9 minutes ago, Goochman said:

No label on the cart so the screw is removed.  Ill double check but the Production Cart seems to be slightly different than the preprod cart I had.  squeezing and separating the tabs a bit in the front didnt pop open the prod cart like the preprod cart.  Im wondering if there is something else to be aware of on the prod cart on opening or if its the same squeeze game.  I dont want to break it

They’re all just re-purposed 2600/7800 shells so the only difference is whatever variation exists between the specific pieces of plastic in that particular example.