IGNORED

AFB9 Gold Menu Screen - Help!

what happens if you put the correct firmware on the sd card and turn the system on? If it doesn't work try an OTG cable and flashdrive.

Here is the correct custom firmware for your system. But how do you flash it now?

https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=837182

Edited by Draxxon

what happens if you put the correct firmware on the sd and turn the system on? If it doesn't work try an OTG cable and flashdrive

Here is the correct custom firmware for your system. But how do you flash it now?
https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=837182

Ooooh! I hope this works!!!

5 minutes ago, KeatonGamer1248 said:

The rom, and boxart cannot be loaded.
I'm dead inside...:sad:
What should I do know?

Ohmigosh! I finally fixed it! Thank you so much!!!
Well...that is just what I think what happened.

Edited by KeatonGamer1248
REASON: REWRITE

Awesome, because then you didn't just fix your AFB9G, you also hacked it.

Put these files on the root of a fresh SD Card. 4GB (up to 32GB SD Card will work).

Atari Flashback - Project Nexus V.0.9.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/113xZFhe1RXtbj_rSOzq_4EuE45uTEsfp/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Draxxon

Yes, but, its less than 4GB. it is like 2.6 GB zipped. I forget what it is unzipped but it may fit on your card.

If not you could remove jaguar because they don't work or even the karaoke songs and make it fit.

Edited by Draxxon

How did you flash the AFBX update over your AFB9G. Did you use the SD Card or the Android Tools and a PC?

What is the version number show in your about screen? It should say version V.2.1.1

and you flashed the custom firmware from the post above and it restored your system without an SD Card inserted? Again, how did you flash it? With the SD Card or Android Tools and PC? It prompted you to update and press left, and you got the spinning glowing circle update graphic? Like, does it say Atari Flashback 9 gold across the top of the background now? You have the purple grid and planet background back? All your built in games are showing and work?

When you put an SD Card in your system and the box art doesnt show, what is on your SD Card?

delete everything off of your SD Card and see what happens if you put just a folder named "game" on your SD Card and inside it place an Atari 2600 rom with .a26 extension?

Edited by Draxxon

I actually fixed it! I did some editing to the SD Card and got everything back to normal.

Well...it seemed normal, but everything just didn't feel right, the quality of the box art was just so low-quality. Like it was created with MS-Paint.
I didn't really mind though.

However, when I woke up this morning, and turned on the AFB9 Gold, I just stared at the screen for like 3 minutes, happily listening to the music and for a split second I heard just a slight glitch and then I heard this loud Hissing and it was like:
HHHSSSSZSSSSZSSSS!

And I was like startled like I thought that there was going to be some sorta ghost going to pop outta the screen!
Or...some other weird stuff. I just turned off the AFB9 Gold after that. And then I turned it back on, and nothing bad happened, until I quit a game, and that same thing happened again!
HHHSSSSZSSSSZSSSS!

I was startled again, but then I was like: Don't worry! I will open up a game!

I wonder if it is because that it is also reading the SD Card's audio directory too. Like I found some sound files and it had the music that gone to the console and it had that good music!

The file was titled BGM.ogg and in the SD:\emulator\res\audio directory.

So, like I said, everything seemed off on the console when I fixed it.