IGNORED

ADAM Multimedia Disks

jblenkle

2 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I couldn't find it, I was looking in your documentation section under disks and I think all I found was the conversion to the 3 1/4 or some deal.

Thanks friend.

There is a file attached to the message I left above. That's the only disk drive file I saw that has been posted recently to the Facebook page. Is that the one you wanted?

2 hours ago, jblenkle said:

There is a file attached to the message I left above. That's the only disk drive file I saw that has been posted recently to the Facebook page. Is that the one you wanted?

Thank you.

No, I meant I could not find it on your website.
The file you attached was the one I was looking for.  At least it looks like the few pictures that is on the FB page.  I'll defer to your judgement but it seems to be it.

5 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

Thank you.

No, I meant I could not find it on your website.
The file you attached was the one I was looking for.  At least it looks like the few pictures that is on the FB page.  I'll defer to your judgement but it seems to be it.

Yeah, it isn't on my website yet. I've got a ton of stuff to put up there, I just haven't had a chance to get to it. THANKS!

ADAM's Jukebox - The Monkees Collection - I did this disk more as an experiment than anything else. Originally there were four 160K disks of Monkees songs. There were 54 songs total. I wanted to construct a single disk collection. This is a 720K disk image with 47 songs on it. I discovered there apparently is a limit to how many songs you can put in the JukeBx.ALB file which the program reads to find the names of the song files. Anything larger than 47 crashed the program.

1454454350_monkeescollection.gif.f4edd781e1d56fb7fb275003568d74bc.gif

ADAM's Jukebox - The Monkees Collection

See all the Multimedia Disks here...

ADAM Multimedia Disks

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 5:56 PM, jblenkle said:

Here's the latest...Tales From The Farside (A collection of Gary Larson's Far Side cartoons)

farside-1.gif.b24506138bd1cbc31d427e4edef782a3.gif

Tales From The Farside Multimedia Disk.zip

ADAM Multimedia Disks

Version 2.0 (single play) of this disk is now available and is in the above linked .zip file. The original disk only had 1K of space left so I didn't think it was going to be possible to add the extra lines to the program to convert it to single play. But by deleting three of the .MSK files (they control the wipes between the pictures displaying) I was able to free up just enough room.

• Like 1

UFO-1.gif.70117e02ca75bc3b9bd996b6324ac4ad.gif

UFO, Ho, Ho - Back when I was a kid (some people say I still am), I had a book full of one-panel UFO cartoons called "UFO, Ho, Ho." Still have it someplace...I don't know where. But in honor of it, here is an ADAM Multimedia Disk version of UFO, HO, HO. This file contains both the continuous (v1.0) and one-play version (v2.0).

UFO, Ho, Ho

ADAM Multimedia Disks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have to go back and figure out what kind of goof I made. As I was copying the above disk into my completed file, I noticed I had another titled ADAM's Jukebox - Rock & Pop 21...but it's all Disney songs. I don't know if I mislabeled it or what. But the above file should be the actual Rock & Pop 21.

1966845719_UFOHOHOII-1.gif.13fd99975397831c77646f073720fa61.gif

UFO - Ho, Ho II

More UFO Cartoons!!! Interesting story (not really). I tried using the same X-Files midi I used on the 1st UFO HO HO and it kept crashing the program. No idea why!!! I finally just put the Benny Hill Show theme on it that I used on Tales From The Far Side.

UFO - Ho, Ho II (2022)

ADAM Multimedia Disks

Edited by jblenkle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...