IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2021 thread

CaptainBreakout

Your cat is adorable! And I TOLD you I took the 'old movie' comment seriously! ?

The Berserk cart was more of a 'becuase it's here'- it was in a lot with the Challenge cart. Which was pretty dirty in the photos, so I was hoping it would clean up & play! I figured even if it didn't, the bootleg Ghostbusters art would make it a good display piece- luckily it worked just fine!

The Quiz Wiz was born of the logic "if you don't know specific systems, just buy a new one!" & clicking randomly on assorted old handhelds until one 'felt' right. The last time I clicked around randomly until something felt right was 2018 & ClassicGMR's Skyrim watch. I should do it this way every year! ?

I'm glad you liked your stuff. I'm also a little glad you got to it early, I worried the candy would go stale!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ClassicGMR said:

This ol' thang? Aww shucks its still purty!

I love it. I absolutely love it still. :)

? I will admit to poking around your post history that year & finding a comment about Skyrim- then it was just skimming around for unqiue merch, waiting for something to catch my eye. Glad I spotted the best thing! ??

• Like 4

On 1/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, FujiSkunk said:

You're welcome!  I'm very happy you liked everything.  You looked good in the Sonic hat! :)

So it was you! I knew I recognized the name, but I didn't want to do any detective work, in case you were going to reveal yourself. Thank you so much for everything!

By the way, that Blu-ray restoration of Metropolis is great! I'm a big fan of that movie, as evidenced by this rather dusty statue I own. ?

IMG_20220111_153918272~2.jpg

• Like 5

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, carlsson said:

My financial situation has improved, so hopefully I'll be able to join the 2022 edition of Secret Santa.

I'm still in awe of when you were my Secret Santa. If you're EVER not able to join for any reason, I'll cover you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...