IGNORED

JLP Flash Supported Games

wavemotion

So I just finished adding full JLP support to my DS emulator. I've had the accelerator functions and extra RAM in for a while (so games like Grail of the Gods, Super Pixel Bros. and Missile Domination will all play) but I added the last remaining things for CRC16 and flash support (with backing .jlp save file to the SD card if present).  It allows a fairly small ~32k of flash per game... but I figure that's likely enough (memory is a real consideration on this old handheld device). 

I ran Joe's JLP_TEST.ROM and it appears I got it working:

1633783673028.png

However, I'd feel more confident with a real-world example. 

I could not find any publicly available game ROMs with JLP flash support enabled. I know there are some physical releases that utilize it (mostly for high scores or level progress) - but does anyone know of any publicly available games that I could try with the feature?  I know INTYBASIC provides support for it - for some reason I was thinking this would really make it widely in-use...  Steve's JLP Developer's Guide was a really solid resource.

As always - thanks in advance!

Dave

Edited by llabnip
clarification
  • Like 2