IGNORED

Beast Busters! SNK's obscure but awesome light gun shooter

awbacon

It's included in the SNK anthology that is available on almost everything now... Unfortunately aiming with an analog stick is not as fun as with a light gun. I think what bothered me was the limited ammo; you can't just reload like in most shooting games. And some of the boss fights felt too long and tedious for me iirc.

By the way I own Dark Arms but found it very disappointing at the time. I got stuck early one. ?  I'll try to give it a second chance on the Pocket.

• Sad 1

On 10/10/2021 at 3:12 PM, roots.genoa said:

It's included in the SNK anthology that is available on almost everything now... Unfortunately aiming with an analog stick is not as fun as with a light gun. I think what bothered me was the limited ammo; you can't just reload like in most shooting games. And some of the boss fights felt too long and tedious for me iirc.

By the way I own Dark Arms but found it very disappointing at the time. I got stuck early one. ?  I'll try to give it a second chance on the Pocket.

Yes I cheated on Unported this time because non-gun control is abysmal lol