AmiWest 2021: October 16th and 17th

number6

• 4 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, number6 said:

@all

Home page

Broadcast info and tentative presentation schedule

Active Day 1 broadcast link

About 45 minutes from this time of posting.

Check broadcast and/or home page for the day 2 active broadcast link later

hello

Commodore Inc would like to partecipate tu amiwest 22 in some way, maybe a presentation video?

On 3/9/2022 at 9:13 AM, vprette said:

hello

Commodore Inc would like to partecipate tu amiwest 22 in some way, maybe a presentation video?

Are you saying that one of the branches of Commodore has expressed a desire to participate or that you wish they would?

If you can tell me which of the branches has made some statement in this regard, I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Should explain why I require more specific info

On 3/17/2022 at 1:47 PM, number6 said:

Are you saying that one of the branches of Commodore has expressed a desire to participate or that you wish they would?

If you can tell me which of the branches has made some statement in this regard, I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Should explain why I require more specific info

interesting article, that I did not know.

Commodore inc is not connected to the Pet, you may find fresh news in FB looking for Commodore Engineering (I know... another commodore name... but this is legally trademarketed) ?

31 minutes ago, vprette said:

interesting article, that I did not know.

Commodore inc is not connected to the Pet, you may find fresh news in FB looking for Commodore Engineering (I know... another commodore name... but this is legally trademarketed) ?

Yes, and as the video and supporting article text illustrates at the time (last summer)...Eugene Van Os of C=Holdings did mention there were talks about licensing with Commodore Inc. who registered the "C=Commodore Engineering" tm.

But my question was to you about what you posted.

Has the new company expressed an interest in attending AmiWest 2022? That's the idea I got from your post.

If they DO have interest I can assist in contacting the proper people.

Take care,

1 hour ago, number6 said:

Yes, and as the video and supporting article text illustrates at the time (last summer)...Eugene Van Os of C=Holdings did mention there were talks about licensing with Commodore Inc. who registered the "C=Commodore Engineering" tm.

But my question was to you about what you posted.

Has the new company expressed an interest in attending AmiWest 2022? That's the idea I got from your post.

If they DO have interest I can assist in contacting the proper people.

Take care,

yes Commodore engineering would like to partecipate but not in person, I wonder if we can send a short video o a flier

On 3/18/2022 at 4:54 PM, vprette said:

yes Commodore engineering would like to partecipate but not in person, I wonder if we can send a short video o a flier

I've not forgotten you. heh. This far ahead of a show communication is just a bit more difficult.

In the meantime, since you found the article interesting...here are some other Commodore aspiring individuals to read about:

and the post following

On 3/22/2022 at 4:48 PM, number6 said:

I've not forgotten you. heh. This far ahead of a show communication is just a bit more difficult.

In the meantime, since you found the article interesting...here are some other Commodore aspiring individuals to read about:

and the post following

thanks for those info... the kickstarter I did not know... 

in fact, I see lot of confusion.. only working hard and step by step will help people differentiate the news... it will take some time

19 hours ago, vprette said:

thanks for those info... the kickstarter I did not know... 

in fact, I see lot of confusion.. only working hard and step by step will help people differentiate the news... it will take some time

Perhaps the most famous reboot was about 10 years ago with CommodoreUSA, when Ben Van Wijhe was still involved in licensing. Later "his" licensing arm of Asiarim went bankrupt and the first secured creditors secured their rights through the courts.

There is quite a long history beyond what was mentioned in the video I linked to earlier.

Short recap of those last years with C=USA (CommodoreUSA)

But yes, absolutely. Since the above company also attempted to enter discussions concerning "Amiga", and Amiga has its own issues, both Commodore and Amiga are desperately in need of illustrating some clarity.

Take care,