IGNORED

Tormod.me maker of the MOOH...still around?

Gunstar

Almost a month ago, soon after I became the owner of a Coco 2, I e-mailed Tormod.me, maker of the MOOH board/module for the Dragon and TRS-80 Coco 1&2 computers as directed on the site in 'Instructions for Ordering" as I want to purchase the MOOH. I sent another e-mail a day or two ago in case he had missed my first e-mail or I his. Still no answer. Does anyone know if he is still in business or not, or sick, etc.? 

Thanks for any help and info even if it's that no one knows anything.

Edited by Gunstar

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 5:44 PM, Gunstar said:

Almost a month ago, soon after I became the owner of a Coco 2, I e-mailed Tormod.me, maker of the MOOH board/module for the Dragon and TRS-80 Coco 1&2 computers as directed on the site in 'Instructions for Ordering" as I want to purchase the MOOH. I sent another e-mail a day or two ago in case he had missed my first e-mail or I his. Still no answer. Does anyone know if he is still in business or not, or sick, etc.? 

Thanks for any help and info even if it's that no one knows anything.

I have not heard any thing from him in a while... 

Have you tried his GitHub site??
https://github.com/tormodvolden

MarkO

15 hours ago, MarkO said:

I have not heard any thing from him in a while... 

Have you tried his GitHub site??
https://github.com/tormodvolden

MarkO

No, I don't believe so, thanks for the link. A friend on another forum said he finally heard from Tormod about 32K cards for the Dragon 32, but as of my last e-mail check yesterday, no replies from him. Though I think the last e-mail I sent was 2-3 weeks ago now, so I'll send a fresh one too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gunstar said:

No, I don't believe so, thanks for the link. A friend on another forum said he finally heard from Tormod about 32K cards for the Dragon 32, but as of my last e-mail check yesterday, no replies from him. Though I think the last e-mail I sent was 2-3 weeks ago now, so I'll send a fresh one too.

Two and a half years ago I got a MOOH at CoCoFEST! in Chicago, IL from Ron Klein..   I contacted Ron on Discord and told him about your request.   It sounds like he will try to contact Tormod too..

MarkO

• Like 1

Thanks! If I have too, I'll settle for and SDC and go a different route with upgrades, but I really want the MOOH because it has the SD drive and 512K for NitrOS-9 level 2 and Fuzix, multiple roms, etc., basically all the upgrades I still want to do all in one pak.

Edited by Gunstar