IGNORED

Game&Lynx - Critter Championship

Ninjabba

Is there anything hidden in these for really high score? Like a message or picture that comes up at 1000 or 2000 points? Like the Goddess of Nature at the end of Wyvern Tales ?. That picture made the whole journey a perfect end ?. Or What hatches out of all those eggs I'm carrying across?

• Like 1

Game B for Canyons and Jelly Jump is a more difficult variant compared to A in the sense that it spawns more and speeds up faster.

Game B for Showdown is for 2 players to compete whoever reaches 50 points the fastest, so you cannot play this for setting a high score.

21 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

Is there anything hidden in these for really high score? Like a message or picture that comes up at 1000 or 2000 points? Like the Goddess of Nature at the end of Wyvern Tales ?. That picture made the whole journey a perfect end ?. Or What hatches out of all those eggs I'm carrying across?

There are no hidden messages in this version, but I'm definitely adding more art to the final version ;) 

Thanks for noticing the end screen, I was also really happy with it :)

Showdown: 59! I find that I rarely see both numbers and get it wrong. What usually happens is that I make a decision about which it will be and do that. It is actually pretty good as a meditation tool to prevent yourself from prejudging what will happen and to stay in the present moment.

15EE3327-618E-4721-A90F-7C03387BC3A1.jpeg

• Like 3

During tests, I was getting close of 100, so I continue to test to go over 100, and 128 (signed char).

Never thought someone would approach the 1000 limit also, but there is still some place for number (at least 3). So I guess this is when neogeo1982 will go over 1000000 after an entire month of non stop gaming that we will have some problems :D

• Haha 2

Luckily I used integers to represent scores, but I think I will reserve some extra space for a 4th digit in the final build to be sure ;)

Been thinking about some extras that could create bonuses in Canyons and Jelly Jump.. who knows.. I'll have to wrap up the 4th game first.

Edited by Ninjabba
  • Like 3