IGNORED

Season 12 Starts ~ November 4

Vocelli

The only thing I would like to see change this season would be the duration of the Paper Medal Round.

I feel it goes way too long, by the time it’s completed everyone has pretty much left the season.

It probably should end at the same time as the other medal rounds.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, nads said:

The only thing I would like to see change this season would be the duration of the Paper Medal Round.

I feel it goes way too long, by the time it’s completed everyone has pretty much left the season.

It probably should end at the same time as the other medal rounds.

I agree the Paper Medal round could be shorter, but expect it needs to go at least one week past the other medal rounds.  If it ended at the same time, the players who lose in the finals of the other rounds aren't given a second chance in the paper bracket.

• Like 4

I've never really paid attention to the medal rounds because I've always been in the paper group, but it seems it would be quicker if it just ran for one week with only the people in that group.  If individuals from the higher brackets get to try again in the lower levels, it guarantees no one in the lower group will ever win.  It kind of defeats the handicapping that is established.  My goal this time is to move up one bracket, so maybe it will make more sense if I achieve that.

• Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, agb said:

For paddle games I would like Eggomania and Demons to Diamonds. 

Homebrews Lady Bug and Squish’em. 

Others- Bowling, Worm War 1. 

Hiring staff is impossible. Good luck.

Vocelli, thank you for organizing and making it fun. 

I agree with agb on Lady Bug as a homebrew. Great game!

I'm really looking forward to participating this season. I played a few years ago but withdrew in the playoff rounds because I realized I posted a high score that was on the wrong difficulty setting. Won't be making that mistake again. Catch you all soon!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...