IGNORED

Space Cactus Canyon harmony

devwebcl

7 minutes ago, devwebcl said:

Does Space Cactus Canyon work in Harmony (classic) ?

I have tried without success.

I am using the final rom published here:

Cheers,

Devwebcl

Yes, I played it some time ago with my PAL Atari 2600 light sixer and „normal“ Harmony cartridge. But can test today again and tell you the version of my Bios (Harmony cartridge). 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bomberman94 said:

Yes, I played it some time ago with my PAL Atari 2600 light sixer and „normal“ Harmony cartridge. But can test today again and tell you the version of my Bios (Harmony cartridge). 

Yes, please.

I remember I have 1.05 NTSC, however I need to double check.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bomberman94 said:

@Thomas Jentzsch: by the way - do you maybe have a higher Bios version for the PAL Atari 2600 for „normal Harmony cartridge user“? I know we can use the 1.06 (or not official 1.07) for NTSC  but I don’t like the wrong colors ?

I found this one on my HD. 

hbios_107_PAL60.bin

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

I found this one on my HD. 

hbios_107_PAL60.bin 133 kB · 5 downloads

Short feedback @Thomas Jentzsch: update to 1.07 PAL60 was successful and I tested it with some games that failed before (is there now a spinning BLUE logo at the beginning instead of green ?). Some games still won’t work but I guess that has nothing to do with this update or better say can’t be fixed with an upgrade from 1.05 -> 1.07. 

- (NTSC version of) Atom Smasher don’t get started (black screen) - with PlusCard it workes

- Chess („chess20200911_4PQ7“ and „chess20200911_4PQ8_FAIL“) won’t start and has wired screen and sound - please refer to screenshot attached; with PlusCard works

- Chess („CDFJChess“ last version) WORKS now!

If you know more games that should work with the last update now - please let me know so I can check these. 

1DF77EB2-0BAC-4C8B-9346-10E711C5B90E.jpeg

Edited by Bomberman94

On 10/25/2021 at 11:03 PM, Bomberman94 said:

Short feedback @Thomas Jentzsch: update to 1.07 PAL60 was successful and I tested it with some games that failed before (is there now a spinning BLUE logo at the beginning instead of green ?). Some games still won’t work but I guess that has nothing to do with this update or better say can’t be fixed with an upgrade from 1.05 -> 1.07. 

- (NTSC version of) Atom Smasher don’t get started (black screen) - with PlusCard it workes

- Chess („chess20200911_4PQ7“ and „chess20200911_4PQ8_FAIL“) won’t start and has wired screen and sound - please refer to screenshot attached; with PlusCard works

- Chess („CDFJChess“ last version) WORKS now!

If you know more games that should work with the last update now - please let me know so I can check these. 

1DF77EB2-0BAC-4C8B-9346-10E711C5B90E.jpeg

EDIT: Atom Smasher doesn’t started because difficulty switches were set on „A“ - this causes the not-starting with black screen. With difficulty switches on „B“ games starts normal - crazy ?‍♂️

Edited by Bomberman94